11: 'The party planner...'

I beam happily as I throw down the large pink binder, I was clutching onto the kitchen table.  Autumn and Sammy share a quizzical look before turning their attention back to me.

'Scar, what the hell is that?'

I roll my eyes softly, 'It's my party planning binder silly.'

Sammy knits his eyebrows together, 'Why is it so big?'

I wave my hand dismissively, 'If you think this is big, you should see the binder I have for my future wedding. Don't worry, you are both in my bridal party.'

Autumn snorts loudly, 'You've already planned your wedding?'

I tilt my head, 'Of course I have, I've been planning it since I could hold a pen.'

The mousy haired brown sitting across from me frowns slightly, 'Wait, did you just say that I'm in your bridal party?'

'Of course, you are! We've been best friends for over a decade.'

He groans before burying his head in his hands, 'Jesus Christ, what have I done?'

The copper haired girl laughs gently, 'Come on Scar, walk us through your party planner.'

I clap my hands together, 'First on the agenda, we have to decide which decade we are going to be dressing up as.'

Sammy raises his hand, 'I've already figured out my idea, my outfit is going to be inspired by the literal god himself Freddie Mercury. So, I will be doing the seventies.'

I grin brightly, 'Aw I love that! Autie, what about you?'

She purses her lips together, 'I literally have no idea. You can decide for me.'

'What about the eighties? I could totally picture you with a pair of legwarmers on. Actually, the more I'm thinking about how pretty you will look, the more I need you to do this.'

She shrugs, 'You're the birthday girl, your wish is my command.'

'Well, my wish is that we all have a wonderful time celebrating! This day isn't just about me, it's about all of the people I love and cherish.'

Sammy rolls his eyes, 'You are such a sap.'

'You know it baby!'

'So, what about you Scar? What decade are you being?'

Excitement bubbles in my stomach about the prospect of dressing up, 'Okay, so I've decided that this could potentially be one of the last times, I can show off my rocking bod, for the next few months. So, I will be dressing up as Britney Spears in her classic hit me baby one more time, music video.'

The brown-haired boy across from me bursts out laughing, 'Did you just say the words rocking bod?'

I narrow my eyes, 'Yes, I did.'

'Please, never and I repeat never say them words again.'

'No promises.' I murmur as I reach over and pop a grape from the fruit-bowl in my mouth. 

Autumn laughs, 'Okay, so that is the first thing sorted. What's next?'

'Decorations!' I sing theatrically.

I turn my head when I hear footsteps behind me, Lucas is stood there with an amused look on his face. He rubs his eyes tiredly before steps closer towards Autumn, he leans down and kisses her on the cheek.

'Morning Love.' He murmurs quietly.

She grins up at him as a light pink spreads throughout her cheeks, 'Morning.'