43: 'We're going to the chapel part 2...'

Autumn fusses over my hair as we prepare to leave the hotel room, I give myself a quick glance in the mirror and for the first time in my life, I can confidently say that the girl starting back at me could almost be beautiful.

The copper haired girl gasps loudly before she scrambles away from me, she grabs her duffel and begins to root around in it, various clothing items flying in the air. She lets out a breath of relief as she walks back towards me, in her hand was a tiny blue butterfly hair-pin

'It's your something borrowed and blue.' She whispers, 'This used to be my lucky pin, that I would wear when I had a ballet recital but now I want you to have it.'

My heart warms intensely as tears prickle the corner of my eyes, I wrap my arms around her tightly, 'I hope you know that if this was a real wedding, you'd be my maid of honour.'

'Yeah I better fucking had be.'

I roll my eyes, 'There is no one else, I could imagine for the role.'

'That's the correct answer.'

There's a small knock on the hotel room, my breath hitches as I hesitantly walk towards and open it, Luke is standing there with a bright grin on his face, it was that overpowering the side of his eyes crinkled.

'Scarlett.' He whispers, 'You look so pretty.'

I pull my lips inwards as I try and control the tears at bay as I wrap my arms around him tightly, 'Thanks big brother.'

He rubs the back of neck once we've pulled away, 'I know you've already asked mom if she'd walk you down the aisle but I was wondering if I could also...you know, walk you down.'

I nod warmly as I place a hand against my chest, 'I would love you too.'

'You know, I never say it enough but I do love you Scar.'

'I love you too Luke.'

I turn my head when I hear a loud sniffle behind me, Autumn is standing there with a tissue in her hand, 'I'm just so emotional today, I think it's my period or something.'

Luke's lets out a shaky breath as he glances over my shoulder, 'Love, you look absolutely radiant.'

'And you look extremely handsome.'

I clap my hands together, 'Okay, enough flirting. I've got to go and get married...holy fuck I'm getting married!'

I step out into the hallway of the hotel, I freeze in my tracks when I notice Rocky also leaving his room. All of the breath in my lungs disappear when I take in holy truly beautiful he looks.

I don't think I've ever seen anything more perfect in my entire life, if this was the last thing I had to witness on this earth, it would be more than enough for me.

'Sunshine.' He breathes out, his expression entirely melted, he grins at me widely, proudly showing of his dimples.

'Hey.'

'I think it's supposed to be bad luck seeing the bride before the wedding.' He murmurs as he takes a step closer towards me.

I shrug, 'I'm also pretty sure that you aren't supposed to be nearly seven months pregnant.'

'That's a good point.'

'Fuck. You are so beautiful.'

My heart leaps dramatically, 'I don't think you've ever called me that before.'

'Perhaps not but I think about it constantly.'

I hold my arm out, 'Shall we get married M'lord?'

He rolls his eyes as a soft chuckle escapes his lips, his arm loops with mine, 'We shall M'lady.'