27: 'Taking care of two hungover baby's...'

My eyelids flutter as I feel an arm snake around my waist, I turn my head to see Rocky sleeping steadily behind me. I hesitantly reach down and intwine his hand with mine, his hand stiffens.

Shit, why the fuck did I do that?

Why did I let the intrusive thoughts win?

'You okay sunshine?' He murmurs sleepily.

'Y-Yeah, sorry did I wake you?'

'No my pounding fucking headache woke me.'

I laugh softly, 'It's your own fault for doing that many shots, I have zero sympathy.'

'Whatever.'

'I'm going to go and check on Sammy.' I whisper as I attempt to get out of his iron grip.

'Five more minutes, I'm comfortable.'

I snort, 'This is coming from the boy that doesn't like hugs.'

'Shut up.'

'Make me.'

My eyes widen as he flips my body over and presses a kiss against my lips, I quickly respond as I wrap my leg around his waist. He moans softly as my hands trace up and down his torso.

'Fuck.' He grumbles.

'What?'

'You'll have to check on him on your own, I have a boner.'

I laugh loudly, 'Would you like any help with that?'

His eyes light up with lust as he presses a kiss against my neck, 'I would like a lot of help.'

...

My cheeks flush wildly as I look at my disgruntled appearance in the mirror, to say that I have sex hair would be an understatement.

'I apologise, I'm just a horny guy when I'm hungover.'

I laugh as I turn to the owner of the voice, 'You're always a horny guy.'

He shrugs, 'Yeah.'

'Do you have any wipes, so I can take off my make-up? I forgot to do it last night.'

'Would baby wipes work?'

'Yeah.'

'One sec.'

Rocky walks over to his closet, my heart warms when he returns with a large bag filled with various baby items, like diapers, wipes and pacifiers. 

Tears prickle the corner of my eyes, 'W-When did you get all of this stuff?'

'It was a gift.'

'From who?' I ask as I rock back and forth on my heels.

'Aurora.'

My stomach drops slightly at the mention of another girl's name, 'W-Who's Aurora?'

'My best friend.' He mumbles as he fishes out a packet of wipes and passes them over to me.

'Was she at the party last night?'

'Nah, she's away at college, so I don't get to see her much anymore.'

'Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.'

'It's fine, we call most days anyway.'

An unidentifiable feeling swirls around my chest, 'A-Aurora is a very pretty name.'

'It is.' He muses.

I nod to myself before I slowly begin to take off the remains of my make-up, I wince slightly as my bare face stares back at me in the mirror.