31: 'The date part 2...'

I perk up when I notice a familiar car pull in outside of the restaurant, I hurriedly race towards Luke's car before I pull the door open, I safely climb inside of the passengers side.

'You, okay? Do I need to kick his ass?'

I roll my eyes, 'I'm fine Luke, he was just a little...strange.'

'Define strange.'

My cheeks flush slightly, 'I-I kind of don't want to tell you, what he said.'

'What? Why?'

'Because you're my brother and he was talking about my...chest.'

His nose wrinkles, 'You're right, I don't want to know what he said.'

'All I know for sure is that I'm put off dating for a while.'

Luke shrugs, 'I wouldn't be too sure about that.'

My eyebrows knit together, 'What do you mean by that?'

'You'll see.'

Confusion swirls around my stomach as we pull up outside of our house, I wordlessly follow the dark-haired boy inside. 

'Go into the living room.'

'W-What?'

'Just trust me Scar.' He murmurs as he grabs my shoulders and gently pushes me inside of the room.

Hot tears burn the corner of my eyes when I see the room decorated with fairy lights, playing on the television is Tangled, sat on the coffee table was two lit candles and a take-out bag full of food.

What the fuck is going on?

'Autumn helped me to set it up.' 

I gasp slightly when I turn around and see Rocky stood there with an awkward smile on his face.

'W-What is this?'

He rubs the back of his neck, 'T-This is the date that you deserve.'

My heart flips dramatically, 'W-What?'

'Sunshine this is the date that you should have gone on, instead of the one that made you leave early in tears.'

I bite the inside of my cheek to stop a gigantic grin from bursting onto my lips, 'O-Oh.'

'To be honest it was mostly Autumn's idea, she's a little bossy.'

I laugh quietly, 'She is quite bossy.'

'A little mean too.'

I shrug, 'She'll warm up to you.'

'So, shall we?'

I nod as a bright smile forms onto my lips, 'We shall.'

'So, Violet, was it?'

I laugh loudly as I shake my head, 'No it's Scarlett actually.'

'Oh, I'm sorry my mistake, Scarlett's a very pretty name.'

My heart thumps dramatically against my chest, 'T-Thank you, your name is Robert, isn't it?'

He rolls his chocolate brown eyes, 'Technically but I prefer Rocky.'

I shrug, 'I think I prefer Robert.'

A ghost of a smile forms on his face, 'Of course you would. So, do you have any hobbies?'

A toothy grin appears on my lips, 'I-I do actually, I've started painting again. What about you?'

A boyish grin melts into his face perfectly displaying his dimples, 'I don't know if you know this, but I have a thing for artsy girls.'

All the breath in my lungs suddenly disappears, I quickly attempt to recover, 'Oh, I didn't know this.'