𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

"you're mum is hot, so i wouldn't mind"

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

"nevermore was founded in 1791 to educate people like us. outcasts, freaks, monsters, fill in your favourite marginalized group here," enid informs the two girls that were following her down the stairs.

"you can save the sanitized sales pitch. i don't plan on staying here for long," wednesday interrupts her.

mara furrowed her eyebrows. "where are you gonna go?" mara asks.

wednesday looks at the girl before answering, "i have't figured that part out yet."

"i have an idea, you can go to the strip club," mara claps her hands with a grin on her face.

wednesday srunches her face in digust at the mention of a strip club.

"this was my mothers idea." she says before looking over team photo, "oh look, there's my mother smirking at me. they've been looking for any excuse to send me here. it's all apart of their nefarious, yet completely obvious plan."

"what the actual fuck does nefarioshfdk mean" mara asks and furrows her eyebrows when wednesday looks at her weirdly. "what i don't know how to say it properly."

"what plan?" enid asks eagerly.

wednesday tore her gaze from mara to enid, "to turn me into a version of themselves."

"you're mum is hot, so i wouldn't mind," mara shrugs, with a smirk on her face.

"shut up," wednesday snaps at her. mara raises her hands in defense.

enid clears her throat before speaking, "in that case, perhaps you can clear something up. not just about wednesday, also about you mara. there are rumors been swirling around saying that you killed a kid at your old school, and your parents pulled strings to get you off, wednesday. and mara people have been saying that you ripped someones skin off and ate it in front of everyone."

mara gasps and puts a hand over their heart dramtically, "that was only once. also i only got expelled because they found me making out with a girl behind the staircase. so homophobic."

something angered wednesday when mara mentioned the fact that she was making out with another girl but she was confused of why she was angry. she ignored it and walked away referring back to what enid said, "actually. it was two kids but who's counting?"

"she scares me but it's hot," maya shrugs and follows after her as enid stands their looking terrified as ever.

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

"welcome to the quad," enid annouces as she opens the doors.

they all walk out and look around, people walking, talking most likely gossiping.