𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"that's my girl."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

mara feels like wednesday has been off. like distancing herself from mara. and she didn't like it one bit. she missed her witty comments. always talking about murder or something like that. mara always felt weird around the girl, like this feeling in her stomach. she's talked to yoko, enid and xavier about this and they all scolded her about how stupid she was.

she has feelings for wednesday addams. the goth girl, the girl who finds murder entertaining. but mara knew that wednesday didn't like her back, she was like 100% sure she was straight. maybe not 100%, maybe like 84% sure. god it was frustrating.

mara was currently sitting with enid, waiting for wednesday so approve that thing was all set to go.

"enid, she doesn't like me. i can feel in deep in my bones!" mara whisper yelled at the blone girl. who sighed in annoyance.

"mara, you need to gather up the courage and tell her! you don't even know if she's actually straight or not," enid frustradely told the girl. enid was so over mara talking about it. "also there is a costume in the tent. i'm just waiting for wednesday to come as well, so you two can see them together."

"costumes? i hate you," mara grumbled, crossing her arms.

"i love you too. now shut up, your girlfriend is coming," enid hit her hand against mara. who sat up straighter, watching wednesday approach them.

when she did approach them, they both stood up. mara spoke up. "we're all set cupcake."

"good. thing's in position," wednesday said.

"wanna tell us what you two were up to?" enid asked.

"and spoil the surpise?"

enid smiled. "speaking of surprises both of your costumes in the tent."

wednesday looked at enid, terrified. "costume?"

"i'm going to kill myself."

enid grabbed the two girls sleeves and brought them two a black tent, shoving them in. two skin tight black costumers were handing up. with cat ears. wednesday spoke up.

"i'm reconsidering this decision."

"me too."

there was an awkard silence. until wednesday spoke up.

"we'll get changed on opposite sides of the tent. it will be appropriate."

"oh come on wednesday," mara whispered to the girl, walking closer towards the girls back. wednesday didn't say anything.

wednesday stood still. not knowing what to do or say. mara inched closer to the girl till wednesday's head was against her chest. mara leaned over, wednesday could feel mara's breath against her neck.