𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

"you wound me wednesday."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

enid opened the door after their little chat about wednesday to see wednesday on top of mara's bed peeling off the cellophane off half of the window.

"what the hell are you doing to my room?" enid asks angrily.

"dividing our room equally, plus mara," wednesday casually responds as she gets off mara's bed. "it looks like a rainbow vomited on your side and mara you need to sort the stench coming from your fridge."

"i thought you liked blood wednesday," mara says casually as she walks over to her fridge to grab a blood bag.

enid was about to say something but wednesday interuppted, "silence would be appreciated, this is my writing time."

"your writing time?" enid questions while mara sits on the edge of her bed sipping her blood bag. 

"i devote an hour a day to my novel, perhaps if you did the same, your blog might be coherent. i've read serial killer diaries with better punctuation," wednesday says towards enid while sitting at her desk, getting ready to start typing away.

"bro, you have a blog? how did i not know?" mara questions with her mouth wide open. "you gotta tell me the name."

"i'll tell you mara," wednesday says almost immediately.

"thanks babe," mara says response while enid starts getting defensive, "i write in my voice. it's my truth. it's what my followers love."

"your followers are clearly imbeciles," wednesday snapped while mara snorts softly.

"they respond to your stories with insipid little pictures," wednesday says while walking towards enid.

"babe those are emojis," mara laughs clutching her stomach making sure not to spill her blood bag.

wednesday snaps her head towards her and glares at her before enid starts speaking again, "mara's right, they're emojis. it's how people express their feelings. i realize that's a foreign concept to you."

there was a silence until mara slurps loudly from her blood bag while scrolling through her phone.

"when i look at you enid, the following emojis come to mind. rope, shovel, hole. and mara when i look at you the emojis come to my mind. blood, leaf and sunglasses. oh and by the way enid, there are two d's in addams. if you're going to gossip about me, at least spell my name correctly."

"awh thanks wednesday that means so much to me," mara pouts with her hand over her heart.

wednesday was about to respond but was interrupted with enid playing preppy pop music and starts dancing like a mad man.

mara smiles as she watches enid dance and claps for her, "woo! go enid!"

wednesday on the other hand was not fond of this, "turn it off. this is your final warning."