𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"riddle me this wednesday, friends don't kiss for fun."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

mara was standing with ajax and xavier as they wait for weems. 

"so mara," xavier starts off, looking at the girl. "any gossip about you and goth girl?"

mara looked away flustered slightly. "pffft what no. no gossip, whatsoever."

ajax and xavier looked at eachother with their eyebrows raised, not believing a single word mara said.

"come on mara, we both know that's bullshit," ajax scoffed. mara groaned and turned to weems as she heard her clap.

"all students will report to their volunteer jobs at 10am sharp, followed by a community lunch at one." mara groaned at the thought of getting up early as weems continued. "as you know, this year outreach day culminates in a very special event, the dedication of a new memorial statie in the town square, which will also include performances by nevermore students. as representatives of our school. i trust you wil all put your best face forward."

some teachers were handing out pamphelts so all the students to see where they are volunteering at. ms thornhill came towards the three as she handed each of them one. mara opened hers to see pilgrim world. 

mara hummed in approval as she looks over to see that xavier got weathervane and ajax got that creepy antique place in town called uriah's heap.

"oh my god, i got the weathervane," xavier groaned in dissapointment.

"ha! suck shit xavier," mara laughed at the boy who just cursed her off. ajax aughed along with her.

"what'd you get mara?" ajax asked. 

"i got pilgrim world, beat that losers." mara poked her tongue out and xavier hit head head with the pamphlet, not enough to hurt her. 

"oh come on, trade with me," xavier begged mara, trying to grag the pamphlet off her. 

"no way, not happening shit face." mara pulled her pamphlet out of reach as xavier trys to grab it. ajax laughs at the two antics.

"you two act like children."

"shut up ajax," both xavier and mara say at the same time. mara rolled her eyes at the boys continue talking. she looks over to see wednesday already looking at her. the two haven't talked ever since the whole kiss and after that kiss, there were more kisses. so mara was going to be the alpha and talk to her.

mara walked up to her till they were about a couple of feet away from eachother. 

"hey, so what did you get?" mara asked.