𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

"use your words sweetheart."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

mara absolutely loves ms thornhill's class, most likely her bestfriend xay xay was in it. they never really actually do the work, they just gossip, giggle and talk mad shit about most people in the school. somehow they surprisingly have never gotten seperated forsome odd reason. they were always so loud.

ms thornhill was currently holding up a potter plant, showing it to the class. "while most plants reward their pollinators with sweet nectar, many carnivorous varieties turn to sexual trickery or deception."

mara quietly snickered at the word sexual, elbowing xavier who just scoffed at mara's childness. xavier leaned down to get something from his bag, grunting as he does.

mara looked at him weirdly. "you good?"

"oh yeah, i fucked my back in fencing," xavier replies, smiling at the girl in reassurance. mara nodded and turned back to the teacher as she continued talking.

"the orchid produces a pheromone that mimics a female insect, luring the males in."

"the plant catches more bitches than you," mara whispered to xavier.

xavier looked at her offensively, "shut up. at least i don't look like a bitch." mara gasped, about to reprocipicate. but ms thornhill speaks louder.

"-what do the maleinsects get in exchange?" she finishes off.

"the malessadly get no pussy," mara started off while bianca finished for her. "just like all the guys at the rave'n."

laughter spread out through out the class room, mara hoped to god that wednesday found that funny. she turned her head to see wednesday, looking more amused than usual. she smiled to herself and turned around to face the teacher.

ms thornhill settles down the class. "okay, okay. i know you're all excited about saturday, which is why i haven't assigned any homework."

everyone cheered while the teacher kept talking. "but i do still need volunteers for the decorating committee. anyone interested, come and see me up here."

mara groaned at the thought of wasting her saturday on a stupid. xavier turned his head to her. "wow mara, not going to volunteer? what about the disco balls? ooo, what about the spiked punch?"

"i do love some good spiked punch," mara pretends to think, massaging her fake beard. "no."

"oh come on mara, we could go together, or you can invite your girlfriend?" xavier smirks and teases the girl. poking her arm.

mara swats his hand away and snarls at the boy. xavier just rolled his eyes, and leaned down to put his book bag into his bag, mara noticing he has fresh claw marks, on the side of his neck. she just decided not to question it.

she leaned down, grabbing her bag. getting off the chair, pushing it in then proceeds to exit but not before yelling something out. "bye xay xay! miss you already!"

"bye mara!"

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

mara ended up telling wednesday about the straches that were apparently from 'fencing.' wednesday then told mara she was going out somewhere, and mara wasn't allowed to come along. mara found that weirdly strange, mara was always invited on wednesday's little adventure, okay well not invited, more dragged. mara was dissapointed to say the least.

mara was just currently at wednesday's desk, most likely because she cannot have a desk on her side, because it can't go anywhere. so wednesday let's mara use it. how nice of her.

mara was supposed to be doing her homework, but she matter of fact, sleeping with a straw in her mouth which was connected to her blood bag.

meanwhile with wednesday addams she was currently finding a way how to get out of getting caught at xavier's art studio.

xavier looked at the girl confused when she kept asking to see the inside of his studio. "maybe another time, why were you looking for me?"

wednesday tried to play it cool. "i wanted to go over ms thornhill's homework assignment."

xavier deadpanned at her. "she didn't give us homework. remember? why are you really out here?"

wednesday did not know what to say. so xavier grinned at the girl. "is this about a certain dance with a certain girl? i'm all ears."

"are you really going to make me ask?" she asks the taller boy in disbelief.

"oh, absolutely. mara would find this absolutely fascinating, can i record this moment? and show your kids in the future?" xavier frantically asks, pulling out his phone, opening up camera and pressing record, making sure wednesday is in the frame. "go ahead hotshot."

she shakily sighs, nervous about what she's going to say. "would you.. would.. would you possibly consider helping me ask mara to the rave'n dance?"

xavier chuckles at the girl, ending the video and putting his phone back in his pocket. "yes wednesday, i'll help you get your girlfriend to go to the dance with you. but if she rejects you, i'm taking her."

wednesday glares at the boy. "i simply don't know how mara can handle you."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

mara was now somehow in her bed, with no straw in her mouth. thanks to her lovely friend enid sinclair, she carried her to return the favour when she fainted.

mara was asleep, nice and cosy in her bed. while enid and wednesday talk just in front of her bed.

enid cannot contain her excitement. "oh my god! wednesday addams is asking mara to the rave'n! my whole world is tilted! yoko and i have been betting about who's going to ask who. i betted on you, so you better ask her before she asks you. i don't really feel like loosing 50 dollars today."

little did both of the girls know was that mara was actually awake, and mara has actually been planning to ask her, she just wasn't sure when and where. she was nervous, to say the least. the two were a unofficial couple because mara was too pussy to say anything. so mara decided to not be a pussy and ask wednesday right here and now.

"cupcake, come here," mara finally called out from her bed. the two girls snapped their heads towards the girl, not expecting her to be awake. wednesday glanced at enid, who just nodded, so wednesday went over and sat on her bed, making sure not to sit on the girls legs.

mara sat up and faced the girl. grabbing wednesday's hand and kissing the back of each. "would you wednesday addams like to go to the rave'n with me?"

wednesday looked at the girl, probably the most happy she has ever been in a long time.she couldn't utter any words so she just nodded.

mara looked at the girl dissapointedly. "use your words sweetheart."

wednesday felt her stomach churn at that sentence. "yes mara. i would love to go to the dance with you."

while this was all happening, enid was happy and angry at the same time. happy that her close friends are going to the dance together, but mad that she just lost 50 dollars. she pulls out her phone and angrily texts yoko, 'mara just asked out wednesday' 'mad rn' 'i hate you' 'that 50 dollars means alot to my yoko' 'please spare me.'