𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"i was not going to kill him, i just wanted to taste his blood."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

mara never went to carnivals most likely because her lovely parents never let her, they would always say 'you will kill someone since you don't know how to resist your urges' or 'no you're so ungrateful'. you know something on the lines like that.

but here mara is, at a carnival, here first one at 16. wednesday and enid standing beside her while they observe tyler.

"are we like 100% sure we can trust that boy? i mean look at him?" mara asks pointing over at tyler who was currently talking to his dad.

"i trust that i can handle myself," wednesday replies, looking at tyler.

"well," enid started turning towards wednesday, mara follows. "good luck, safe travels."

enid goes for a hud but wednesday steps back, "still not a hugger. got it."
then she walks off.

"i'm going to embarass myself and play that game over there," mara smiles and points over to a stand with pandas surrounding it. wednesday nods and feels someone staring at her and sees principal weems staring at her like a hawk.

mara walks over to the stand to see some dart, and baloons. that you would obviously have to aim for.

"hey sir, just making sure. i aim for the balloons and not you right?" mara asks, smiling sweetly.

the shakes his head frantically. "i mean you are in the way, i was just presuming."

mara picks up the dart, aiming it for the balloon and throwing it. popping it in the process. and another. and another.

"boo," a voice popped up beside her making her scream.

"what the fuck!" mara screams turning around to see wednesday standing beside her with a little smirk on her face.

"you scared the shit out me," mara mumbles before turning around and throwing the dart at the next balloon.

"i thought vampires couldn't get scared easily?" wednesday asked, tilting her head to the side in curiosity.

"well i guess i'm a fucking unicorn vampire then," mara mumbles before turning back to the balloons, throwing another dart.

"jeez, you get any better at this, you'll be taking home a whole pack," xavier says, popping out of literal no where.

"maybe that was the plan," mara says throwing another dart.

"okay, hint taken," xavier scoffs slightly, looking down in the process.

"pandas don't travel in packs. they prefer solitude," wednesday snaps as they glare between xavier and mara.

"whatever," mara snaps while taking the panda from the guy and smiling at his as a thank you.