𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"howdy fuckers."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

begging was almost useless when it came to wednesday addams. you could almost never convince her to do anything. but mara always loves a good challenge, especially if the challenge involves her future girlfriend. mara was trying to convince wednesday to take a photo with her at pilgrim worlds, let's say it's not working.

"wednesday just one photo."

"i would rather cut my own eyeballs out mara."

"oh come on cupcake, it would make me so happy," mara sarcastically pouted at the girl. the girl rolled her eyes in response as a women with red hair approaches the group of nevermore kids.

"good morrow, my young nevermore kin. i am mistress arlene. a real oc. original colonist. now prithee, put your cell phones on vibrate and make haste." mara pulled out her phone and put her phone on silent and put it back in her pocket.

the women continued. "for you are about to travel back in time to the year of our lord 1625, to jericho's first pilgrim settlement."

the women finishes her speech and walks away, the group of kids follows behind her. women looked hesitant to follow, mara looked at her. "don't look too excited cupcake."

wednesday rolled her eyes and followed everyone else, the women started speaking again. "behold, the meeting house. inside is a collection of artifacts related to jericho's most beloved and pious founder, joseph crackstone. and beyond is our privy, america's first gender-neutral restroom."

wednesday stepped forward, holding onto mara's sleeve. "i haveth a query."

the women's smiled dropped quickly. "pray, be quick child."

mara snorted as wednesday ignored her. "in the meeting house, which of joseph crackstone's artifacts are on display?"

the women smiled at the mention at the mention of the man. "it is truly a treasure trove, including original farm tools, tableware, even the crackstone family chamber pot."

mara stepped up beside wednesday, and spoke up. "that sounds absolutely spectacular, cupcake and i would love to volunteer there."

"pray no. that exhibit is being renovated . today, thou will all be working at the beating heart of pilgrim world."

mara knew she wanted to leave already.

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

the group of nevermore kids approached a old building called 'ye olde fudgery'.

"ye olde fudgery?" eugune asked excitely, with a big smile on his face.

"more like ye olde diabetes in a box," wednesday counters.