𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

"it's all hope and wisdom for you isn't it enid?"

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

so apparently everyone's parents were leaving. people were having many tearful goodbyes, angry goodbyes or happy goodbyes. mara was having a nothing goodbye, since neither her mother or father had arrived she had no one to say goodbye to. it was no surprise whatsoever that they never came, mara was rather happy that they didn't arrive at all to be honest. 

wednesday even offered mara to say goodbye with her parents mainly cause she wanted her to witness the awkwardness of the hugs that her parents give her. but mara did not want to witness that one bit, so she kindly declined and hung out with her bestest friend xavier thorpe.

that was until once again, wednesday quite literally barged into xavier's room, grabbing onto mara's sleeve and dragged her out of there. after mara's many attempts to get her to ungrasp her sleeve, no luck. she had no idea how wednesday had such a strong grip.

"i knew it," wednesday states while barging into principal weem's office with mara by her side with a flushed face from all the dragging around.

"we did witness rowan getting murdered that night."

mara has never snapped her neck so fast in her life to look towards wednesday. "fucking what now?"

"excuse me?" even weems was bewildered along with mara.

"when rowan appeared the next morning, it was you. when you participated in the talent show with my mother, not only did you impersonate judy garland, you became her." wednesday states as she opens up a book and places it onto the principal's desk.

mara glanced over wednesday's shoulder and took a quick peek. "holy shit."

"you're a shape shifter," wednesday concludes.

weems scoffed. "that's a fascinating theory."

mara decided to go along with whatever wednesday was trying to do. "actually no, principal weems, if that even is your real name. i'm particularly curious of how sheriff galpin will feel when we tell him that the principal of this school is a mother fuckeing shape shifter and impersonated to be someone who she actually isn't."

weems gave the two girls a decieving look and slightly crawled with her hands towards the two. "you two won't tell a soul, miss addams and miss nivola. and it wouldn't matter much if you did. rowan's father already knows what happened, and he fully supports my decision not to involve the authorities."

"why the hell would he agree to that?" mara asked.

"because rowan was not in his right mind. his telekinetic abilities were driving him mad and he attempted to murder you two twice. his tragic death allowed us to rectify the situation without casting the school or rowan in an unflattering light."