𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"nice to know that i meant absolutely fucking nothing to you cupcake."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

xavier hated comforting people, it was never his speciality but if mara nivola was sad. he would put all of his feelings away just to comfort his bestfriend. that's what was happening right now. thw two were sitting against the wall where xavier just finished painting. they were chatting about everything and everyone. that was until bianca came up to the two.

mara looked up to bianca staring her down. "hey mara, i heard you were free tonight? would you like to go the rave'n with me?"

mara could feel xavier's eyes on her, she glanced at him and he nodded. she turned to bianca. "of course bianca. is it cool if xavier tags along as well? don't his ass to be lonely you know?"

bianca smiled. "sure, why not? the more the merrier."

xavier snapped his head towards hear, jaw dropped. "what the fuck ma-"

mara slapped her hand across his mouth, shutting him up. "that sounds like a yes, we will meet you there bianca."

bianca nodded excitedely and walked off. xavier immediately removed mara's hand from his mouth. "are you serious mara? that's my ex girlfriend?!"

mara tilted her head slightly. "so?"

xavier said nothing just rolled his eyes and smacked the back of mara's head, getting a 'fuck you xavier!' in response.

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

mara was currently in her dorm, alone, no wednesday, no enid. just mara. she was currently tying her doc martens which matched perfectly with her suit, she wasn't quite fond of dresses. so she just decided to wear her old suit that she would wear on nice dinners that her parents would drag her to. her parents hated the fact that their daughter never wore dresses. but that didn't stop mara from wearing whatever the fuck she wanted to be honest.

she moved onto the other shoe and started tying and didn't lift her head when she heard someone come in. she already knew who it was since enid left no just that long ago. so of course it was the one and only wednesday addams. mara obviously didn't want to talk to her so she simply ignored her presence.

she finished tying her shoe, tightening it and grabbing her phone to check if xavier has messaged her. he did, he messaged her 'hey hoe, coming rn'. mara smiled, turning off her phone and placed it in her dress pants. she looked up to see wednesday staring at her.

mara's smiled immediately dropped, she turned to head towards the door but she felt someone drag her wrist. she turned around to see wednesday with a pleading look on her face. mara scoffed. "what do you want wednesday? to get more information about my bestfriend?"