𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"hey back off sweetheart. i'm not interested in joining, neither is wednesday. fuck you all, matter of fact fuck each other."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

mara was fobowa aka freaking out because of wednesday addams as wednesday drags her down back to the statue that wednesday was contimplating her life by, but we don't talk about that. we also don't talk about how they kissed.

wednesday hasn't made any chance to small talk, not that she normally does. it just seems more forceful this time. like she seriously did NOT want to talk to mara at this very moment.

they finally made it to the statue area and wednesday sat mara down on one of the walls as she tried to figure out this pattern thing, since mara was never good with riddles and patterns. she was only good at pissing people off and crying herself to sleep most nights while listening to lana dal rey.

mara watched as wednesday writes things onto her notepad, shining her flashlight everyone. she huffed in annoyance knowing damn well she can't help at all. wednesday looked at the girl, finally getting the answer. "i figured it out, come here."

wednesday showed the taller girl her note book, seeing the words; sun, nether, april, pansy, two, willow, ice, circle, exception. and if you take the first letter of each word. you get; snaptwice. so mara took all the glory and spot light, and did just that. she snapped twice. wednesday glared at her, because she wanted to do that.

the two watched at the wings of the bird flap down, making a clicky noise that made mara cringe at the sound. then the bird moved towards the man. and then the whole statue got moved back, opening a passageway to who knows where.

the two glanced at eachother, mara looked away and heading into the passageway. mara took the flashlight from wednesday and shining it around as they walk down the stairs, seeing paitings all over the wall. it honestly looked like a harry potter library or something.

mara looked at the middle of the library to see the floor had a skull flower on it. mara nodded her in approval, she liked the idea of a skull flower to be honest. mara looked over at wednesday who was looking at a bookcase, gesturing mara to come over with the flashlight.

mara walked over and handed wednesday the flashlight. wednesday shined the flashlight and looked over the books. picking one out and opening it, to see half of the drawing. still in the book.

"damn, that's gotta be harsh hom-" mara got cut off as someone put a bag over her head. all she could see was darkness. mother fuckers.

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

mara could feel that her wrists have been tied; tightly. and she was on a chair. how nice of them, don't want back problems from standing too long.

she felt someone take the bag off her head. she blinked as her eyes got adjusted to the light flashing in her eyes. she looked beside her to see wednesday, also with the bag off her head. "hey cupcake, feeling snazzy as ever?"

wednesday was going to respond but some voice spoke up. "who dares breach our inner sanctum?"

"you can take the mask off bianca," wednesday ordered. mara smirked as she saw the one and only bianca. oh and xavier. what the fuck. and yoko?!?

"wait, i preffered you with it on." bianca smiled sarcastically at the girl, she then glanced at mara. who was still tied up and smiled, non-sarcastically.

"mara i didn't think your dumbass would get down here. so how did you get down here?" xavier asked.

"first of all ouch, second of all when were you going to tell me you were in some secret society? my hearts broken man," mara fake criend as xavier rolled his eyes.

"rowan showed us. left pocket." xavier looked at the others for confirmation then walked towards wednesday, grabbed paper out of her pocket then opening it.

"i tracked the watermark to the poe statue. then i solved the riddle cause mara couldn't," wednesday says nonchantly.

"what is with everyone insulting me today?!" mara groaned and tilted her head back.

"wait theres a riddle? i thought we just snapped twice." the rest of the others groaned at the poor boy.

"i like him," mara commented, the boy smiled in response. mara started cutting the rope with her trusty pocket knife she keeps in her sleeve.

"the nightshades are an elite social club. emphasis on elite."

"we have roof parties, campouts, the occasional midnight skinny-dip," yoko announces.

"and yokok's an amatuer mixologist."

"she makes a killer virgin mojito. it can get pretty wild," enids boyfriend commented as well.

"why does it have to be a virgin mojito?" mara immediately asked then looked at yoko. "i'm so dissapointed in you as well pinky pie, i thought we were getting along so well. you know vampire besties for the resties?!?"

"last we heard, the nightshades had been disbanded," wednesday interupts.

"yeah, the group kind of lost its charter 30 years ago after some normie kid died," xavier answers.

"awh, so sad."

"shut up mara."

"but we have a lot of wealthy alumni. so weems looks the other way as long as nobody makes any waves," yoko explained further.

"someone like rowan?" wednesday asked.

"we booted that loser last semester. question is, what are we going to do with them? only members are allowed in this library."

"i saw we invite them to pledge. wednesday has a legacy, mara not so much," xavier points out.

"ouch xay, ouch."

"after the crap wednesday pulled at the pie cup, there's no way in hell. we talk about not making waves? she's a tsunami. but mara could pledge if she wishes too," bianca says, looking at mara.

"hey back off sweetheart. i'm not interested in joining, neither is wednesday. fuck you all, matter of fact fuck each other," mara spat as cut the last part of the rope, she could feel it falling. so she grabs it from behind her back.

some of the nightshades snorts as someone speaks up. "are you seriously turning us down?"

"can you believe it?" wednesday sarcastically asks. they looked at eachother in disbelief.

"someone untie them," bianca ordered.

"i freed myself five minutes ago," wednesday says standing up, showing the rope.

"i only just freed myself but oh well," mara shrugs her shoulders, standing up. walking towards xavier and shoving the rope into his hands and grabbing the drawing.

mara walked towards the exit with wednesday beside her. someone stood in front of them, blocking them from exiting.

"move it before i kick you in the balls so hard, you might see jesus." mara smiled as the guy looked at her speechless and stepped aside. "i still like you though."

the boy smiled slightly as wednesday walked first and started walking up the stairs, mara behind her. wednesday stopped and turned to nightshades. "it's amateurs like you who give kidnapped a bad name."

they walked up the stairs, and walked out of the statue.

"when i first wanted to be kidnapped, i wanted it to be by zendaya, not some highschoolers."

"what."