𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

"yo thing, wanna give us a hand? ha get it, hand."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

mara always loved the forest, it was her safe space whenever her parents were arguing. she would always smoke or drink. or both at the same time, that never turned out well.

mara and wednesday walked further into a forest, the leaves crunch under their shoes as they make it to a ruined building. mara saw that wednesday was going to go first so she grabbed her sleeve and pulled her back. "no."

wednesday just looked at her confused but shrugged her shoulders nonetheless. mara walked through the door, that was defintely burnt. wednesday walked through behind her, taking off the bag off her shoulders, dropping it so thing can help their search.

"just saying cupcake, there is nothing here," mara mutters quietly as she looks around to see barely anything left.

"i was expecting more," wednesday responds. mara could sense another presence so she quickly turned around to see an man standing behind wednesday he had dirty blonde long hair, along with a ridicously long beard, obviously homeless.

"who are you talking to little girl?" the man snarls at wednesday. mara quickly approaches the two, feeling protective over wednesday.

wednesday steps forwards towards the man. "use little and girl to address me again and i can't guarantee your safety."

the man looked at her in disbelief. "this is my place. get out!"

mara rolled her eyes at the man and looked down at thing. "yo thing, wanna give us a hand? ha get it, hand."

wednesday looked at her unamused as thing uses his five fingers to go over to the pant, then crawling up his clothes. then he reaches his neck and starts choking him, making the man gasp for air and fight back the hand.

the man ends up getting frustrated by the hand and ends up running away, yelling at the hand. while mara and wednesday look around to at least find something.

"there's nothing here," wednesday mumbles, dissapointedly.

"thanks for pointing it out wednesday," mara sarcastically mutters. thing starts making hand gestures towards wednesday.

"no, i can't just touch something. my visions seem to happen spontaneously," wednesday reponded to the hands gestures.

thing then makes more hand gestures towards the girl.

"i would rather dye my hair pink than ask my mother for advice," wednesday snarls at the hand. mara smirks at the thought of wednesday with pink hair.

mara carefully picks up one of wednesday's braid. "i don't know bade. but you would look cute with pink hair."

wednesday glared at her. "take your hand off my hair or you will have no hand to use in a second."

mara lets go of her hair and raises her hands in defense. wednesday then turned to thing. "oh, you want me to prove it to you?"