𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗻

"i never said i was going to aim for the targets."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

"weems is clearly trying to keep tabs on me."

"if i were weems, i would too to be honest," mara answers shrugging her shoulders as thing makes hand gestures to agree. "thannk you thing."

"do you always have to make sarcastic comments?" wednesday asked, annoyed as ever.

"yes. what kind of question is that?" mara rolled her eyes.

"it was a proper question. thing, keep an eye on rowan. don't let your fingers out of his sight." when wednesday finished up, thing trotted away on all fives.

mara started walking away, with wednesday following along. to face the opera group singing some awful song that makes mara want to throw up.

mara approached first, wednesday to her side. biana turned to them, looking wednesday specifically up and down in a judgemental way. mara saw this and glared at the girl.

"weems said you two would be stopping by. but to be honest, after your performance at the harvest festival the drama club might be more your speed." bianca smirked.

"after i fainted who did you tell? the sheriff?" wednesday asked urgently.

"hold on. you passed out? when the fuck did i miss this?" mara looked at the girl, waiting for an answer.

biana ignored her. "i went straight to weems and let her handle it. anyway, let's get these auditions over with. wednesday, what are you? alto, soprano or just loco?" 

"you sound like a bunch of geeks, it's so sad," mara says sympethicaly, pouting sarcastically at the girl. who just glared at her in return while he little gang laughs at mara's comment.

wednesday nearly smiled at the girl for standing up for her but didn't and opened her mouth, no noise coming out, but mara could hear it cause of her stupid good hearing. plugging her ears, waiting for it to stop. wednesday noticed this and stopped automatically.

"what the fuck was that?" mara asked, rubbing her ears.

"sorry. a note only dogs can hear," wednesday answered, looking at the girl.

"i'm surprised you couldn't hear it biana," mara smirks, the pain in her ears, gone.

"shut it blood sucker," bianca snapped at the girl.

mara was about to go off at the girl but wednesday quite literally dragged the girl away from her.

"where are we going now?" mara whined, still getting dragged by wednesday.

"to the archery feild," wednesday answered simply, before letting go of mara. 

mara looks around to see xavier, one of her close friends. xavier pulls the string back on the bow, letting the arrow fly, sadly it didn't hit the center.