𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

"i saw you blush cupcake."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

tw: sensitive topics, smoking, depression etc.

mara knew smoking was bad for her, but she just didn't care. when she first started smoking she was 14 years old, when her parents first started arguing. it helped her stay calm, forget about everyone and everything, and it worked. she mainly first tried it to see how it tastes, first time she didn't like it but she decided to give it a go again. wrong choice, she became addicted to them. and that just made her life worse knowing that she has an addiction that she would never be able to get rid of. 

mara would always steal the ciggerates from her parents because she wasn't sure where else to get them from. when her parents noticed their ciggerates numbers decreasing, they weren't very happy about it. 

so here mara was, sitting on her bed, ciggerate in her hand. listening to some music with her airpods. window open, no enid or wednesday in the room, it was currently night. wednesday was in the bathroom, she always take ages to shower. and enid snuck out to hang out with yoko or something like that.

mara put the ciggerate to her mouth, inhaling it. taking the bud out of her mouth, holding it in and blowing out the smoke. she enjoying the feeling of smoking, most people smoke for the fun of it, but mara smokes to die. the way the smoke slowly kills your body brings happiness to mara.  

wednesday opened the door, drying her hair with the towel. she sniffed the air and her nose became intoxicated with a terrible smell. mara couldn't hear her because she had her airpods in. wednesday groaned slightly, walked over and tapped mara's shoulder to get her attention. 

mara felt someone tap her, she took one of her airpods out and turned around to see a very annoyed wednesday. "hey cupcake, how was your shower?"

"you said you were quitting mara. those ciggerates can kill you," wednesday scolded her. she was worried for the girl, she's been smoking more recently than usual.

"i know that they can kill me, that's what's fun about it," she responded, taking another puff of her ciggerate and inhaling it. she turned towards wednesday and blew the smoke in her face, smirking.

mara finished her ciggerate and squashed it so the ashes die down. and put it in her bottle full of ciggerate buds. she looked over at wednesday who was reading a book. "can we talk?"

wednesday looked up from her book and nodded. closing it and placing it onto her bed, then walking over to mara's bed. sitting down. 

wednesday inhaled before hesitantly speaking, "the kiss wasn't a mistake."

mara looked at her sadly. "cupcake..."

"mara. i have never felt this way before. whenever i'm near you, my stomach does these weird things that i cannot exaplain, i've considered seeing a doctor to see what's wrong with me. but mara, i'm positive that i like you," wednesday thought before speaking again. "i've never felt this way before, ever. i don't feel much emotion, or no emotion at all."