𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

"why aren't you howling and growling?"

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

after the whole fiasco at weathervane, principal weems ended up finding wednesday and quite literally dragged them both back to nevermore by the ear.

now mara and wednesday were sitting at the back of the minivan while currently getting a lecture from weems.

 "your first day wednesday and you're already on sherrif galpins radar. and you mara, i expected more from you but wish i could say i was surprised," weems says amused.

"you should expect less from me then," mara scoffs.

wednesday interupts, "what did he mean about my father?"

"i have no idea, but a word of advice wednesday. stop making enemies and start making a few friends. you're going to need them."

"mara is my friend," wednesday replies a bit too quickly for her own liking. mara smiles a little and looks out the window to cover it up but then she notices a car crash not too far ahead of them.

"shit, that looks nasty," mara grimaces.

"i hope the drivers okay," weems says sympathetically while looking out the window as well.

wednesday leans over near mara too look out the window and observes the accident.

"he's dead. broke his neck," wednesday says in a low voice. mara looks at her weirdly. like how the fuck did she know that.

"how can you tell from this angle?" weems asks confused.

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

mara walks into the room after hanging out with yoko and her girlypop to see wednesday outside with this gigantic ass intrument. mara was more confused about how the fuck did she get that outside, especially since her bed is in the way of the window as well.

"no i don't really feel better. there's just something wrong about this place. not just because it's a school," wednesday mutters to... a hand?

"i wanna ask how the fuck did u get this huge violin outside, also with my bed in the way as well?" mara asks leaning against the railing.

wednesday snapped her head at the girl wondering when and how she got there without her noticing. enid walks outside as well. "i was going to ask the same thing as well mara."

"i had an extra hand," wednesday says casually as the hand waves his fingers around.

"quite literally," mara says, looking at the hand in curiosity.

"where's the rest of him?" enid asks.

"it's one of the great addams family mysteries."

mara starts to hear howling and looks over at enid who shifts uncomfortably in the spot.