𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"is that your only perk? sad."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

 shock is an emotion that doesn't occur to wednesday much often. but after hearing those two words come out of mara's mouth. she didn't know how to respond to the question 'wanna makeout?', she wanted to say yes. but she wasn't going to  say yes and boost mara's ego more than it already is.

mara didn't know why the fuck she just asked that. but she knew what wednesday's answer was going too be already, most likely cause of her silence. and that hurt mara, she thought that they had... something.

"i'll take your silence as a n-"

"yes," wednesday cut her off with a slightly flushed face.

mara looked at the shorted girl, shocked what she just said. "wait, you actually want to- not that i don't mind, but fuck. i'm just going to shut up so you don't change your mind."

after mara said that, they both didn't say anything, tension flying in the air. no one saying anything till wednesday spoke up.

"chop chop, let's go to the woods." wednesday walked off, mara following right behind her.

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

mara and wednesday were looking around the forest to find, i don't know, something at least. mara was whining like a child while wednesday either endured it or told her to shut up. 

mara looked around, taking sneaky glances towards wednesday. till she could feel a presence behind a tree, she got herself curious and walked towards it, light on her feet. tyler fucking galpin, she interally cursed to herself. 

mara shoved him against the tree about to start cursing at him but mara smelt an unfamiliar scent, a dog. out of instinct mara pulled wednesday behind the tree where her and tyler were. covering her mouth, pullng her back against her body. mara firmly gripped wednesday's waist till they walked past.

mara sniffed the air to figure out who or what is there, she couldn't so she peaked out from behind the tree to see the sheriff and a dog. 

when they finally walked past, wednesday didn't show any movement that she wanted to get out of mara's arms. so mara just uncovered wednesdays mouth, and let her arm drape around the shorter girls waist.

"why are you here tyler?" mara paused, smelling.. coffee grounds? "why do you have coffee grounds as well?"

"deer hunting hack. one of the parks of being a part time barista," tyler answers, seeing that mara has her arm around wednesday's waist.

"is that your only perk? sad," mara sarcastically pouted at the boy.

wednesday ignored her. "i assume your father didn't bring a bloodhound to play fetch."

"he doesn't tell me shit. you two must think it's weird i'm stalking him."

"extremely/no," mara and wednesday said at the same time. "i consistently stalk my parents."