𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

"he's missing a fucking foot."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

"what is it with you dragging me everywhere?!" mara whisper shouted towards wednesday, while they were waiting for thing to open the door for the pair.

"i quite like your company mara, take it or leave it," wednesday whispered,annoyed.

"i'll take it."

a little while later the door finally opened. mara signalled wednesday to go first, and mara went in straight after wednesday. as soon as mara enters, thing presses the button to close it and it closes.

wednesday turns her head to thing. "while i do the autopsy, you find the files of the monster's other victimes and make copies."

mara watches as wednesday walks into the morgue, approaching a table and laying her bag down. she follows after her. "okay, what i supposed to do?"

wednesday finally looks at her. "you can help me with the autospy, i suppose."

"is this a date?"

"no."

mara pouts sarcastically. wednesday ignores her, finding it very hard and lays out a bunch of knifes, scapels etc. mara smiles at the sight and trys to grab one but wednesday swats her hand away. mara scoffs.

"thing, do you remember my thirteenth birthday, when uncle fester gave me that cavader?" wednesday looks at thing, accusingly. "you sliced right through that man's carotid."

"good job thing." mara quickly high fived the hand as he crawls away. mara went towards one of the doors opening it, finiding nothing. went to another, some old women. another nothing, another one, the correct old man.

"cupcake, over her," mara calls out to wednesday, wednesday quickly walks over. examining him and pulling out a recorder. mara looks at her weirdly. "wednesday babe, you are so old fashioned."

wednesday ignored her and put the recorder close to her mouth. "thursday, 7:23 p.m. the body is that of a 50 year old made."

mara lifted up the blanket for wednesday as she inspected it before speaking again into the recorder. "lacerations and defensive wounds appear on both hands. what remains of the chest and torso indicates a frenzied attack. subject has been almost entirely disemboweled."

mara looked into the freezer more to see that the man is missing a foot. she scrunched her face in disgust. "he's missing a fucking foot."

wednesday on the other hand found that fascinating, putting the recorder to her mouth again. "subject's left foot is missing. it appears to have been chewed off at the ankle."

the door suddenly opened, mara and wednesday whip their heads to see thing frantically trot in. mara speaks up. "hey buddy. have you by any chance seen a left foot anywhere?"

he didn't answer, just frantically gestured around. wednesday tells him to calm down. "who's coming?"

thing quickly trotted away while wednesday points to the freezers, telling mara to get in one. mara rolls her eyes, looks at all the bottom ones, trying to find an empty one. she finds one. lays down, trying not to bump her head. and reaches for the door and swings it towards her, hard so it actually closes. holding her breath.

mara fucking hopes that wednesday found one as awell, if she get's caught. she's going to be fucked. well it's wednesday addams she would never get caught, right?

mara heard the door open, and some chatter. she couldn't quite figure it out who is was. she freezer blocked off any scent other than blood really, she wasn't complaining. it also blocked her super hearing which she found profoundly annoying.

mara can hear the chatter descending. she sighs in relief as she feels someone opening the door, she looks to the side and sees thing. "thanks buddy."

she quickly fist bumps the hand and looks at hand to ask where wednesday is. he points to one of the freezers. she goes over to it, opens it to see the one and only wednesday addams. "hey cupcake, let's go."

"five more minutes. i was just getting comfortable."

"kay sweetheart, stop with the goth shit. let's rock and roll outta here."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

mara was currently helping wednesday making her lovely murder board, pinning pictures up and praising wednesday whenever she tried to come up with a lead or something. mara was just there for emotional support, really.

mara could feel a presence behind her, she turns around to see enid. "sup dawg."

enid smiles at her, then turns to the murder board and almost pukes at the sight. "wednesday, when i suggested giving your side of the room a makeover, i did not have ted bundy's pinterest in mind. also mara you need to get rid of your cd's they are hogging up most of the wall side. also you have way to many poster up as well."

"hey, do not diss my posters or cds. also your unicorn selection could use a little bit of blood on it, maybe some sparkly blood. just your type yeah?" mara grinned at the girl, enid looked at her terrified.

"leave my unicorns out of thie mara. but is this why you two snuck out last night?" enid asked the two girls.

"mara, thing and i made an unsanctioned trip to the morgue to copy the files of the monster's victims," wednesday responded.

mara piped into the coversation. "we also made out as well before we went into the morgue, may i add."

wednesday looked away, trying to avoid eye contact while enid grimaced at the thought. "okay, there are so many levels of ew in that statement, and i don't even know where to begin. maybe that fact that you guys made out?!?!"

wednesday ignored her. "i need to get inside its head. discover any patterns or anomalies. i've already made a big discovery. sorry, mara and i."

wednesday grabbed the photos, handing them to mara while mara showed enid as wednesday talked. "turns out all of the monster's victimes have had body parts surgicaly removed."

mara handed her a photo. "okay, so the first one is a kidney." handing enid another one. "the second on a finger, how sad."

enid interrupted her, looking pale then ever. "mara, i don't feel so-"

mara interruped her, handing her another one. "third a gall blader, ouch."

wednesday went back to her board, grabbing another one, turning back and handing it to enid as mara speaks. "and the old man from that house, lost two fucking toes."

wednesday piped in, looking slightly excited. "do you understand what this means enid? these murders aren't mindless."

wednesday walked back to the board, talking to her self. mara turned around but didn't walk over. mara felt someone falling over behind her, she quickly turned around holding enid's body from hitting the ground.

wednesday turned around to see mara holding enid's body in her hands. mara looked up at wednesday. "i think she fainted, what do you think?"

wednesday deadpanned at her and turned to thing, "fetch the smelling salts. again."

mara picked enid up, bridal style and placed her softly onto her bed. moving her head onto her pillow so she doesn't get neck cramps. 

wednesday watched mara, feeling something churn in her stomach, not a good churn either. a bitter one? wednesday glared at the two and turned back to her murder board.