𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"back off my dick rowan!"

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

"do we have to?"

"yes mara. now quit whining like a baby," wednesday snapped at the girl. irritated at her whining about going to the bee club.

"bees terrify me. for all you know they could be a killer behind a mask," mara shivered.

"you're a killer behind a mask," wednesday remarked.

mara paused. "touche"

there conversation came to an end when they reached a small house? with beehives surrounding it.

"are you girls interested in the ancient art of beekeep-" someones voice got stopped by mara elbowing him right in the face. the boy stumbled, holding his mask to his head. "ow! what was that for?!"

"you should never know not to sneak up on a girl!" mara yelled at the shorter boy. "but i can tell you don't speak to girls very often."

"one way to hurt a guys feelings. anyways i'm eugune. eugene ottinger. founder and president of the nevermore hummers." he smiled, introudcing himself.

"wednesday. wednesday addams," wednesday introduces herself, shaking his hand and looking at mara for her to introduce herself.

mara groaned before shaking his hand. "mara. mara nivola. sorry for.... elbowing you in the face."

"don't worry about it," eugune smiles at the taller girl.

"are we late or is it only you?" wednesday asks.

eugune looked around in emmbarasment. "the hive life isn't for everyone. most kids are afraid of venomous insects."

eugune paused before getting all close and personal towards the two girls. "are you two willing to feel the sting?"

"back it up buddy," mara says before slightly pushing him back by his shoulder. "but sure, where are the suits?"

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ 

shortly after a while of struggling to put the suits on, mara and wednesday exited the hive thing. obviously they got dressed on opposite sides off the room so they couldn't see eachoteher. mara didn't like that idea very much.

"bees have been producing honey in the same way for 150 million years. they're natures perfect community. all working together to achieve a common goal." wednesday wasn't paying much attention to eugune as he talks about bee facts and what not, she noticed thing getting attacked by bees which was quite ammusing for her.

mara noticed wednesday looking at something to also see thing getting attacked as she stiffled a laugh. wednesday elbowed her, gesturing her to follow her. mara complied and followed after her leaving eugine to talk to himself.