𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

"i'm going to fucking kill her."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

wednesday always hated psychical touch. holdings hands, hugging, kissing or just touching anyone that didn't involve violence. but ever since she met mara, she seemed to not mind if anymore. she liked it when mara touched her, hugged her, held her hand or anything. 

so thats what they were doing right now, they were outside of a cave, holding hands with eugune with them as well. eugune kept teasing wednesday about it the whole way they walked there. mara found it adorable whenever wednesday would deny about it when it was quite obvious.

mara held up the drawing next to the cave, comparing the two. "they look close enough, other than the fact the monster is not there. thank fuck."

wednesday nodded in agreement, then glanced at eugune. "what were you doing out here eugune?"

he leaned closer to wednesday. "collecting specimens. this place is ground zero for horny gypsy moths. you think it's in there?"

"guess we will find out," mara answers as she tugs wednesday's hand and walks towards the cave.

the trio looked into the cave to find nothing other than complete darkness. eugune quivered and spoke up. "i'm not a huge fan of enclosed spaces. i'm claustrophobic."

wednesday turns her head to eugune. "if you hear me or mara, or both screaming bloody murder, there's a good chance we're just enjoying ourselves."

"that sounded so wrong in so many ways, not that i'm complaining but-" mara got cut off by wednesday smacking the back of her head, scoffing at mara's childness. she then tugged her into the cave with her.

mara let go of wednesday's hand and ducked down, making sure not to get hit in the head. it didn't work. "ow fuck."

they walked a went down a little further to find an opening, with bones scattered all across the floor. mara smiled at the scenery of bones. she was enjoying herself.

"this is defintely it's lair." wednesday shown her flashlight around the place.

"are those." eugune gulped. "human?"

mara scoffed in dissapointment, picking up one of the skulls, looking much like a deer. "sadly no."

"check this out." eugune called to the pair. mara dropped the skull and walked over to see chains and handcuffs on the wall. "kinky."

wednesday then crouched down and noticed something, tugging mara's pants to get her attention. mara looked down to see wednesday looking at a claw, trapped in between the cracks.

"yahtzee."

"out of everything you said fucking yahtzee, jesus wednesday," mara muttered, dissapointed. wednesday looked at her offensively.