𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

"xavier you heartless bitch. you hurt me with your dreadful words."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

mara has never been more scared in her life, normally she didn't get scared that often. but ever since wednesday mentioned that eugune was in trouble, mara was petrified.

wednesday and mara run side by side, looking everyone for a similar dark curly haired boy. finding no luck whatsoever.

"where the fuck is he?!" mara frustratedly says.

"eugune!" wednesday yells out, looking side to side.

a faint voice calls out. "wednesday! over here!"

mara perks up at the familiar voice, grabbing wednesday's hand and running towards the voice. while wednesday continues to call out for the boy mara could smell an oh so familiar scent that she knew too well. blood.

mara's face paled at the thought of eugune hurt, then she heard growling. "fuck, eugune."

mara tugs on wednesday's hand, leading her towards eugune. who was covered in blood, slashes everywhere and looked nothing liked eugune. mara listened closely and heard a faint heart beat. she shakily sighed in relief.

wednesday looked at her, feeling the guilt seep through her. then suddenly the two heard footsteps from behind them. they whip their heads around to see ms thornhill, covered in paint from head to toe just like the two girls.

"oh my god! is he alive?!"

"does it look like he is... no! but to answer your question, yes he is alive, surprinsgly. also where the fuck did you come from?!"

mara never got her answer. sadly.

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

today was the day mara was dreading to come. parents' weekend. when she heard about it from weems, she nearly threw up right there on the spot.

mara nivola hated her parents with a passion, and they hated her just as much. mara's parent's always treated her poorly for some reason, mara never knew why. she just really hoped they wouldn't show up. if they do, mara is going to jump off the school roof in front of them, sounds like a plan to her.

mara hasn't talked to wednesday much after what happened the other night. they've both been upset about it, they just don't want to talk about it at the moment, but hopefully they do talk sooner or later because xavier is sick and tired of hearing mara talk, talk and talk about wednesday addams. i think she has an obsession with the shorter girl.

"shut the fuck up mara."

"xavier you heartless bitch. you hurt me with your dreadful words." mara dramatically says, holding her hand to heart for more affect.