𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

"i'm mara, wednesday's girlfriend."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮

it was currently 'eat dinner with your adorable families' but since xavier and mara parents' did not show up, no surprise there. ajax and his kindness decided to invite the pair to sit with his family. mostly cause he felt bad.

currently mara was teasing ajax since ajax and enid made googly eyes at eachother, she loved teasing people, mostly ajax and xavier. she was teasing quietly though, making sure not to super loud because of ajax's parents'.

"she totally wants to fuck," mara whispered into ajax's ear, then pausing. "what if you guys fuck in her wolf form? will you guys have like conjoined snake and wolf babies?"

xavier whipped his head so fast, pulled mara's ear towards him. "shut the actual fuck up mara."

mara yelped and smacked his hand from her ear then turned to ajax who was more paler then she's ever seen him. she grimaced and patted his shouler. "it's okay man, you don't have to answer right now."

she then turned to xavier once again. "can you answer my question though?"

xavier quickly slapped the back of her head and sighed in dissapointment. "what is wrong with you mara?"

"i can't help it, a girl can get curious!" she quickly defended herself then took a long sip of her blood. then she turned her head to see the one and only sheriff galpin, walking into the area.

she smirked while sipping onto the straw. "this is going to be good."

principal weems walked up to the sheriff, stoping and asking something. "can i ask what this is about sheriff?"

he simpled gave her a quick glance, and continued walking... towards wednesday's family. "gomez addams."

the said person, stood up from his chair and turned to look at him. "how can i help you sheriff?"

the sheriff, took his cuffs from his belt. "you're under arrest for the murder of garrett gates."

mara let out a low whistle. "i was not expecting that, i was thinking like a drug bust."

he then procedded to handcuff him, gomez let him while he continued talking. "you have the right to remain silent. anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

wednesday's little brother called out to him, but didn't get an answer from his dad while the sheriff continued to escort him out. "you have the right to an attorney. if you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you."

mara turned to look at wednesday, who was already looking at her with pleading eyes. mara mouted to her 'are you okay', she got a nod in response. mara nodded back and turned to ajax and xavier who were confused as ever. but so was mara.