𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

"you make me reconsider my life choices."

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ 

while wednesday went to go fencing along with enid or something like that mara decided to look around the school and get a better tour with just herself.

mara grabbed her airpods and put one in her ear, and put her airpod case back into her pocket and grabbed her phone. mara scrolled through her phone trying to find something to play and didn't notice a girl staring at her from afar. 

mara clicked on a song called 'je te laisserai des mots' by patrick watson and it started blaring through the airpod. mara could feel someone staring at her and noticed a girl with long black hair and glasses on to protect her from the sun. 

mara decided it would be nice to make some friends that were actually like her so she walked up to the girl and introduced herself.

"hi, i'm mara," mara grinned slightly to show off her fangs and also trying to not seem awkward.

"i'm yoko. finally more fangs that aren't 60 years old," yoko smiled and patting the seat next to her for mara to sit down. 
(i also know yoko was fencing as well, i just want mara and yoko to be friends)

mara accepted the offer and noticed yoko's platform boots, "i love your shoes. where did you get them from?"

"thank you, but i'm not sure where they are from considering my girlfriend got them for me," yoko smiled nervously.

"you can have a girlfriend? that's so cute!" mara clapped her hands and smiled.

yoko let out a breath she didn't even notice she was holding and smiled at her. 

mara noticed this and asked, "why did you think i was gonna beat you up for having a girlfriend?"

yoko didn't say anything and looked everywhere else other than her.

"low blow man," mara punched her shoulder and laughing. "well anyways i'm gonna go look around this place more."

"i can show you around if you would like," yoko offered.

"no no it's okay, plus your girlfriend keeps staring at me. i can literally feel her burning eyes through the back of my head," mara awkwardly chuckled before waving bye to yoko and awkwardly waving to the girlfriend. she didn't do anything and just glared at mara while she walked off.

"remind me to never talk to anyones girlfriend ever again," mara mumbled to herself as she walks around the school again. it suddenly started raining and the girl cursed at her self for not bringing an umbrella, she rolled her eyes and noticed wednesday.

the girl smiled to herself and walked over to notice and noticed a statue falling down.

"fuck wednesday move!" she yelled running over, grabbing her waist and pushing her out of the way resulting wednesday to get knocked out and mara on top of her looking down at her.