Announcement

"Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?"

"I am not answerable to you?"

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

I looked in those dark brown eyes who were seething at me right now, but I didn't back down, he doesn't own me. "You just broke a very important rule Ms. Moorthy so now be ready for the punishment..."

******************************************************************************************

Manik Malhotra a 29-year-old young, handsome and a very successful business tycoon of Delhi. He is hot, he is smart, he is witty, and he is a ladies' man too. Manik never believed in love or marriages as for him every relationship is made for some benefits and there is no such thing called selfless love.

Nandini Moorthy 26-year-old young beautiful women who just came from America after being there for 5 long years. She hails from a good family but just to be independent she is on her own. Nandini is a romantic person by heart and a crazy one by nature. She is still looking for her prince charming who will come on a white horse and will sweep her off her feet.

Two crazy, arrogant and way different people. 2 dysfunctional families, one office and a set of rules. What could possibly go wrong? Maybe everything.

So please join me in a tale of Manik and Nandini with a new plot and lots and lots of romantic fights just like Manan loves to do. It's going to be my 9th story on Wattpad, and I hope you all are going to love it. Need all your love and support. There will be a weekly update and if you shower your love a little too much then writer will definitely reward you with more.

Also this book is totally my work and imagination, and any kind of plagiarism will not be appreciated. So, if you all see this work anywhere else or any other platform do report me. Thank you all fam for the love and support that you all have showered on me through out and I hope you keep on doing that. Characters will be out soon. So, for that stay tuned and don't forget to vote and comment. Happy reading ❤❤❤❤