Chapter 4

Who the fuck did he think he was? Ryan Gosling? First he collided with me, making me spreading ice cream all over my dress then instead of apologizing and feeling guilty about it he gave me attitude. Goodness, just because he look a little hot he think he can go around with that ego of his. I came here to shop for some formals before starting my new job but my whole mood was spoiled because of that strange man.

I went to the restroom and change in another dress, which I just bought. Cause I cannot roam around looking like I took a shower in ice cream. This is one of the prestigious malls of Delhi with all the big brands and I have always liked coming here. I made a turn to check out another store but another famous collision was about to happen but I saw her on time.

"I am really sorry sweetie, I was on my phone..." Now this is how you behave, such a sweet girl asking for forgiveness. "Hey it's totally fine, I was also not looking ahead..." I smiled back at her. She had a great fashion sense, I will give her that. She looks like some model but hey why does this smile seems so familiar to me. "No problem..." She smiled again and turned around waving bye to me.

I pressed my head further, think Nandu think where have you seen her and suddenly the light bulb on my head lighted up. "Navya? Navya Naveli?" And she stopped that instant confirming me. My lips widened in a smile. She turned around and looked at me with those questioning eyes. "I tried so hard to cover up but still people are recognizing me. Still so clear?" She asked now making me confuse. Why would she try to cover up any ways.

Nandini - I didn't get you.

Navya - I just wanted to have a peaceful day away from paparazzi but I guess I failed.

Nandini - Escaping from Paparazzi, why you celebrity or something?

I snorted but when she raised her eyebrows at me, I knew I cracked a bad joke. I cleared my throat giving her a hesitant smile. "You are Navya Naveli right?" I asked again and she nodded. "Navya Naveli the model yes, but don't say it too loud.. I don't want people gathering around me..." Oh! So she is a model, well she certainly looks like one.

"Wow, so you did achieved you childhood dream and about covering yourself sorry to tell you but you are doing a pathetic job at it." I grinned making her scrunch up her eyebrows. "How would you know about my childhood dream? Who are you?" I smirked in response...

"I will give you three guesses drama queen..." Her expressions were legit and the second she realized she was smiling so hard. "Oh my God Nandini Moorthy..." with that said she jumped on me. Wow, it feels so good to see a familiar face after so long. Almost 8 years since we last saw each other. "I can't believe this is really you... You have changed so much Nandu..." She beamed at me.

Nandini - Yeah no more a fat Nandu right.

Navya - Oh shut up! I didn't mean that. But really it's so good to see you...

Nandini - Good to see you too Navya and glad that you did achieved what you have dreamt of.

She smiled, her phone started ringing which she picked up immediately. "Yeah Baby, I am just coming..." She kept her phone down.

Navya - I am here with my boyfriend and his friends, you should come with me. Too much to catch up.

Nandini - Thank you for the invite but not today. We can certainly exchange the numbers and plan a day.

Navya - Okay great, here give me your phone.

She saved her number in my phone and called herself to save mine. We exchange the pleasantries and she left telling me we will be meeting soon. Well wow, that was a great surprise. At least there will be someone to hang out, if she didn't ghosted me.