Chapter 14

What the fuck did went down in this Cabin. Damnit that Woman totally had me under control. I have not behaved like sex deprived human before. I mean yeah I like to fuck around. Women with good assets attracts me. And they are more than willing to play a tango under the sheets with me. But none of them have made me chased them like my assistant. Like I knew that what we are doing is wrong, but I couldn't keep my hands away from her. Her big pouty lips just demands my attention whenever in sight. 

What the fuck is happening to me. She ran out of here embarrassed, but do I feel ashamed? Not at all.  I am just physically attracted to her, it's not anything else right. Obviously, she irritates me other wise. Yeah once I will have what I want, I am sure I will lose interest in her like everyone else. Yes, the only way to stop all this is to just sleep once, but will she agree? What if she is hating me already because what I am doing with her. 

I mean yeah how upset she looked when she found out how I always remember that kiss but I hid it from her. I tug at my hair in frustration. This women is just driving me to an edge and I have no idea how to deal with her. I slumped on my chair tired after all this thinking and also because of the little things we did in this very cabin just sometime back.

I was so lost in my thoughts when suddenly my door opened and I saw her standing there with flushed cheeks. My brows furrowed at her sudden arrival, when she was so eager to run away from me just minutes back. She locked the door... "What is..." And before I could finish my sentence she was there on my lap kissing me hungrily. I was shocked at her sudden attack but couldn't resist her luscious lips which are my favorite dish to nibble on these days.

We kissed until it was difficult to breathe, I gazed in her eyes with pure lust and to my surprise her were filled with the same emotion. "Let's have sex Mr. Malhotra...." And her sudden request made me choke on air. How could she say such thing with such a straight face. I kept on coughing while her and rubbed my back gently providing me with warmth. What feels like after hours, I finally stopped. I looked with the tears glistening my eyes, due to my coughing fit.

"Are you serious?"

"Do I look like someone who will joke about this?"

"You really want to sleep with me?"

"Duh..." She rolled her eyes at that which irked me to no core, why is she so annoying...

"Stop rolling your eyes at me..." I said in a dangerously low voice tightening my hold onto her waist. While she trembled under my dark gaze.

"I...." I cut her off with a kiss again. Gosh can't I get enough of her damn lips already.

"Don't roll your eyes at me again... Now tell me why you want this?"

"Don't you want the same?"

"I do, but I just want sex, I am not the relationship guy, you know that right...."

"I do, I am not expecting to start any relationship with you but kind of sexual tension we both are facing, I guess it will only end once we will do that."

"Do what?" I smirked seeing how she can go from bold to shy in seconds.

"You know what?" She mumbled...

"Words Ms. Moorthy, use your words when talking to me..."

"Once we will do sex..."

"Good girl... Now are you sure about that?"

"Yes..."

"Okay, Meet me at my penthouse tonight, I will send you the address..." She nodded meekly at that and just like last time, she hurried out of my office. Jeez, am I really going to have what I am fantasizing from so long...