Chapter 22

The first thing which I did coming to our hotel was taking a nap. Yeah I hardly got a wink of sleep last night and so a little rest was much needed. After we all rested a bit, we freshened up and left for the Palace which they are deciding to get married in.

"Wow.."

"It's good right?"

"Good, are you kidding? It makes me want to get married now.." I gave heart eyes to the place. I mean this truly screams royalty. Why wouldn't it? It's a Royal Palace you silly... "If you girls are done squealing, squeaking shall we enter inside, it will take whole lot of time to explore it properly.." Manik interrupted our fan girl moment. Always a party pooper. "Let's go babe..." Cabir took hold of Navya's hand and dragged her inside. Manik and I quietly trailing behind.

A realization that Manik and my relationship is moving in a certain direction where we are not ready to move in yet troubled since then. Which made me draw a little distance between us. I mean if it's all about sex then we don't have to be all lovey dovey apart from that right. I didn't speak to him at all since the ride and I know that is itching him.

"What's wrong?"

"Ummm... Nothing?" It came out more of a question making him raise his eyebrows. Navya and Cabir were way ahead of us chatting up animatedly. Manik took this as a chance and dragged me to a corner much to my dismay. I hate these sort of confrontations like dude why do you have to ask things which other person is not ready to talk about.

"Manik what are you doing, they will notice our absence..."

"Do you think I care?"

"Of course, Manik Malhotra doesn't care about anything..." I scoffed.

"What is wrong with you? Are you upset about something, did I do something?"

"I told you there is nothing wrong..."

"You are lying..."

"Why would you say that?"

"I know you enough, now tell me what is it? What did I do wrong now?"

"Oh God Manik, you are just so full of yourself. Not everything is about you. And why do you even care if I talk to you or not? We are not at office and we are not at your home fucking. So what exactly do we need to talk about?" That came out more harshly than I intended. The look of hurt on his face made me unsettled...

"You are right, we are not fucking so why do I have to give a fucking shit..." He spat those words at me and left from there. I felt like crying. I shouldn't have talk to him like that, what is even his mistake in all of this... Oh Aiyappa, I am literally going crazy now.. I didn't wanted him to be so mad at me, I just wanted to put a distance between us so that things don't go out of hand and I didn't regret it later...

"Nandini... Nandini..." I heard Navya's voice and immediately fixed myself..

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Just looking around..."

"Come with me I have to show you something really cool..." She dragged me upstairs, We passed Cabir and Manik busy in discussing something. His eyes fell on me for a second but he averted them immediately. And if I was feeling bad before, I feel worst now...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"I am so damn hungry, when are we going to reach?" Navya asked...

"Five more minutes babe..."