Chapter 19

"What's going on missy?"

"What's going on where?"

"Don't try to act smart with me..."

"Well, I don't have to act smart, Nandini Moorthy is already smart don't you know?"

"Gosh Nandini, shut up with the poor pjs, now tell me what's up with you and Manik?"

"What do you mean, there is nothing between us..."

Yeah, instead of a little sex but I can't say that now can I?

"I thought, I am your best friend but you are hiding your relationship with me..."

"Okayyy hold your horses, there is no relationship between me and him apart from the professional one..."

Well that's not a lie right, there is exactly no relationship. We are not even friends, just fuck buddies though...

"Are you serious?"

"Of course I am..."

"Then why he behaved like that in the Bar?"

"Well, you know him better than me... How would I know, what's goes on in his mind... He was drunk and being my boss might have felt a responsibility to defend me..."

"Yeah it do sounds like something Manik will do, but you are sure there is nothing you need to tell me?"

"Nope..."

"Fine, let's continue shopping..."

Yeah I am spending my Saturday afternoon shopping with Navya, their wedding is just next month and she has gone crazy with all the preparations.. She is aiming for a grand wedding and bless Cabir for being such a loving and understanding boyfriend... "Where is Mukti, she isn't joining us?" I asked thinking why I am the only one who has to endure this torture...

"Mukti is busy god knows where, I am sure it's some new boy toy she has gotten around with.. But I haven't seen her this invested before, I can sense this is gonna turn out something serious.." Wow Mukti got a Man, well good she deserves someone really good for herself...

We shopped and shopped some more and then shopped again and now my legs completely gave up.. I cannot take this torture anymore... "Dude if we didn't take a pitstop for some awesome lunch, I swear I will collapse in middle of the mall..." I whined making Navya roll her eyes... "Just one more stop babe.." She cooed while I shot a death glare...

"Okay fine let's have lunch then we will continue..." Finally... I happily ran into the nearest place I found and almost collided into someone but thanks to his strong arms, he didn't let me fall... "Do you always walk without watching?" Of course it has to be Manik Malhotra, why is this guy everywhere Aiyappa?

"Oh hey boys, what are you both doing here?" Boys? I looked around to find Navya hugging Cabir.. This can't be a coincidence, now can it be? "You literally came here because you knew she is here shopping don't you?" Manik accused Cabir...

"Well what can I say, I missed her..."

"God, all of this love is literally making me puke my guts out..."

I scoffed at his actions bringing his attention back on me.. He eyed all the bags in my hand while I sighed tiringly and then the most impossible thing in this planet happened, Manik Malhotra the hot, sexy annoying Jerk took hold of my shopping bags and moved inside.. The other two looked at me while I pretended to look elsewhere, why the hell he puts me in situations like these.. "Oh please Nandu don't you ever deny how your heart swoon over on his this small gesture..." Okay Shut up conscience...