Chapter 18

I waited for the Uber tapping my feet anxiously on the ground. If only I could have woke up early, I would have picked my car from Barleys before going to office but since I didn't, I am taking an Uber to office and then in evening will go to pick my car... I woke up a little late and then had to spend so much time to hide Manik's artwork and miss my breakfast which is making me slightly agitated.. I mean I can't do without my morning coffee...

"Good morning..."

"Morning..." My bitchy receptionist, she has finally started answering me back. No, not because she got fond of me but Manik noticed her hostile behaviour towards me and made sure she changed her attitude... That was the second best thing he has done for me, first will always remain making me cum.. Oh, here we go again... Okay Nandu focus... The second I step inside my room, my eyes widened seeing a cup of my favourite coffee and my car keys resting on my table... "Manik..."

I immediately came out of my room and went towards the reception. Samaira raised an questioning eyebrow, "Is Mr. Malhotra here already?" I asked while she nodded. Well can some one please tell her she will not be charged a single penny if she starts talking to me. I mean what the hell is even her problem... I quietly turned around and went towards the pantry to make him his cup of tea a smile tugging at my lips... So, he woke up early went to fetch my car, brought a cup of coffee and came office this early... He must really like fucking me to do all this for me...

"Come in..." I went inside his cabin and found him leaning back on his chair with closed eyes... Aww he did sacrificed his sleep for me... Okay Nandini enough drooling... I kept the cup at his table but he didn't open his eyes to look at me... He look tired. "Mr. Malhotra your tea..." I called softly while he fluttered his eyes open. He looked at me then back at the cup in front of him and sighing he lift the cup to his lips relishing the taste...

"Thank you for getting my car and the coffee..."

"Your Welcome..."

"I will go prepare your schedule..."

"OKay..."

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The day was going extremely tiring because we had a big shipment scheduled for today and I was in in charge to make sure the order leaves on time. Manik was busy with a meeting with some foreign clients... So, I was rushing here and there to make sure everything is set before letting them go. "Nandini dear.." I turned hearing my name and my eyes fall on senior Malhotra smiling warmly at me...

"Hello Sir..."

"Sir? I am not your boss, you can call me uncle you know..." I smiled at him...

"Sorry Raj uncle, I just didn't want people to notice why I am talking so informly to you..."

"Is that so? Okay then let's talk in my cabin, if you are done here..."

I turned around to check with the product head and he ensured me that they are leaving now. So after exchanging few words, I followed Raj uncle to his floor... "Hello Shivangi..." I greeted her when I saw her outside Uncle's cabin while she smiled at me... "Hello Nandini, how are you doing?"

"I am doing good..."

"Shivangi, please send two cups of coffees... Come Nandini, let's talk inside..."

I settled inside his room wondering what is it that he wants to talk to me about...

"So, tell me how is everything going?"