Chapter 25

I was in my dream land when the bright light coming from somewhere forced me to open my eyes. I open them to only shut them close again because of the sunlight shining directly on my face. "Damn it, how can I forget to close the blinds last night..." I murmured cursing myself and turned around only to come face to face with a handsome jerk. And the realisation that I am at Manik's place made me happy.

I placed my palm on his face caressing his cheeks lightly which made him pull me closer. "You are awake..." I raised my brows but boy did he love to act. He didn't opened his eyes making me sigh with annoyance. I feel so tired. Well, Manik and I did some calories burning till late night, I am bound to be tired. A blushed crept on my face thinking about our last night shenanigans. Sex is good but Sex with Manik Malhotra is just out of this world. I giggled on my own stupid thoughts and that grabbed Manik's attention because next moment I knew he was staring in my eyes warmly.

"Good Morning Mr. Malhotra..."

"Morning Moorthy... Why are you smiling like that?"

"Why can't I smile?"

"You can but only crazy people smile without any reason..."

"Are you calling me crazy Malhotra?"

"Even If I am, anything you can do about it Ms. Moorthy..."

He challenged smirking and you know what Nandini Moorthy loves challenges.

"Yeah nothing much, just keeping myself away from your reach for I don't know a week maybe?" His smirk dropped and mine lifted up realising that I have got him... He looked at me scared but I couldn't keep my composure and burst out laughing. Manik sighed in relief but the next moment I was under him and he was tickling me real bad. "You evil witch, I almost stopped breathing there for a second..." Manik kept on torturing me while I laughed like a dying hyena..

"Okay, okay stop peace out baby..." I called him that one word which I know melts him into a pudding and he actually stop and settled beside me again cuddling to me... I placed my head on his naked chest breathing him in. How much addictive I am to this Man he doesn't even have an idea. "We should get up, it's probably noon..." I told him but made no move to leave, snuggling more into him closed my eyes...

"Few more minutes..." Manik placed a kiss on the side of my head. Navya's wedding is in few days and we girls are leaving for Udaipur tomorrow itself as we have a Bachelorette party planned for her. Cabir went to Thailand for his with all his friends Manik included. And safe to say those three days without him were hell really. This man here has just made a place inside my heart so quietly that I am afraid what will happen when he will decide to call it quits. I wanted to maintain a distance thinking about all of this but I couldn't.

Even if this is for some short period, I wanted to be with him. That day in the office when Manik told me about his past. I started respecting him more and my feelings for him intensified. But I wasn't the only one with changed feelings. Manik has been more clingy ever since. We spend most of our time together. We go out for small dates, which he never termed them as dates stating we are just hanging out. But I could see the efforts he put in our every meet up.

I have learned from his friends that Manik have never seen a women twice even for sex, forget for hanging out but here I am goofing around for more than a month now and this gives me hope that maybe this will not end up in a heartbreak maybe we both will find our way to each other. But even if he decided to break apart, I will let him go without any questions and will always treasure these happy memories of ours...

After savouring each other for few more minutes I finally stood up and went to take a shower when I came back Manik was not in the room. I got ready to leave. Today is a Saturday and I have told Mom I was staying with Navya. Telling her that I am hooking up with some random guy so if someone ever ask, you are suppose to say I was with you. I don't know for how long we can hide this from our friends but it's better this way.