Chapter 29

"Hey, you ready? I will come pick you up then."

"No, don't bother, just meet me directly at the club..."

"You sure Nandini?"

"Yeah Man, I will see you in twenty..."

I disconnected the call and picked my purse. Cabir insisted me to take Aryaman out as Manik rejected to be the host and Mukti is busy with my brother. So at last, I was his only hope left. Manyu doesn't like Aryaman so I didn't wanted him to show up at our house and things go wrong again.

I came out informing my Mom and settled inside my car. When again my phone started ringing. A smile broke out at my lips seeing his name shining on my screen.

"Yes Mr. Malhotra?"

"Mr. Malhotra? We are not in the office Nandu..."

"Yes exactly we are not at work and you are suppose to be out with Dhruv tonight, then why you are calling me?"

"Because I missed you..."

"I was there with you the whole day Manik..."

"And your point is?"

I laughed, he acts too cute sometimes.

"Are you out?"

"Yeah I am driving..."

"Driving where?"

"Going to meet a  friend..."

I bit my lips, I hate lying to him especially when I know how upset he gets seeing me with Aryaman. But he needs to understand, he can't cut me off from people, I have my own set of friends and I have to give them time too...

"Manik, get off the phone Man, are you here with us or with your phone..."

I heard a girl's voice in the background and my stomach churns at the thought of him being with some other girl.

"In a minute Aliya..."

"Aliya is there too?"

I asked. I don't know why I just don't like Aliya much.

"Have you ever seen Dhruv without her?"

"Right... Well, you go have fun then.."

"Fine but you don't have much fun without me got it..."

"Yeah yeah whatever Malhotra..."

And the phone was disconnected. Aiyappa, please forgive me for lying but it's not like Manik is my boyfriend and I am going there to cheat. It's just a friendly meeting and this is not going to harm anyone right....

But I don't knew this was my biggest mistake and it's Gonna cost me like anything.

*********************************************************************************************************************

I looked around, I knew most of them but still I felt like a stranger here... just few months back this wouldn't be the case with me. The old Manik would have gotten drunk chose a random hot chick and banged her whole night. But this Manik wouldn't dare even thinking about this. Cause the only chick who keeps me wrapped around her finger and her cunt is Nandini Moorthy.

My mood lifted up just thinking about her. I knew it all started with sexual attraction but it has turned out to be meaningful... I don't what to name this whatever it is between us but it's no more a casual thing, that I am certain of.