Chapter 15

I looked in the mirror at all the graffiti Manik had made on my body which was constant reminder that I had sex with him. There wasn't a place he hadn't marked. And the amount of concealer I am using to hide all this, I hate him already. That man is an animal in bed but no complains whatsoever. It was even better than what I had imagined. I don't even remember how many rounds we did last night. But it was wee hours when we slept and after hardly taking a short nap I fled from there before Manik could wake up.

Don't judge me but what were you expecting, for me to stay in bed till he woke up and then we both have enjoyed a cosy breakfast. Obviously not. It wasn't a sex out of love it was a clear one night stand and before Manik would have thrown me out, I did the honors myself. It's not like Manik would have mind it. I am sure he must be relieved to not find me in the bed with him. I mean who even wants to wake up next to a one time fuck.

I quickly fixed myself as my parents were waiting for me downstairs for lunch. I told them I was staying with Navya, I hope they never bring it up with her if they ever met her. It's not like I can tell Navya to cover up for me and give her information about Manik and I's one night stand. I don't want her to judge me. Also, Manik's a part of her friend circle and it will just complicate things, so it's just better to keep all of this to my self.

Nayantara - Finally You graced us with your presence.

Nandini - Afternoon Amma, afternoon Appa.

Venkatesh - A very good afternoon to you too kiddo, how was your sleepover.

Nandini - Good, very good.

A smirk settled on my face remembering the last night sleepover and what exactly I did.

Venkatesh - Good, hope you don't have any plans for tonight?

Nandini - Nop why?

Nayantara - We have a dinner to attend. Call Abhi also and ask him to be home by evening.

Nandini - Where is he anyway?

Nayantara - No idea, the boy is MIA since yesterday. Probably chilling with friends.

Abhi is always out these days, I am suspicious it's not just a bunch of friend he is hanging out with. Got to find out what he is upto.

Nandini - So Dad, where is this dinner?

Venkatesh - At Malhotra's, and I expect all of you to be at your best behaviour.

I almost choked on my food. Oh Dad, are you serious.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

(Nandini's dress for the dinner)

I looked at the mansion in front me with aww. Though I myself have a great bungalow but this thing is just aww worthy. Abhi nudged me. "Pick up your jaw from the floor and walk..." I scowled at him. I didn't get the chance to talk to him since he came home just an hour ago before we have to leave. And apparently hiding Manik's handiwork took almost that much time. Okay Nandini Moorthy here goes an awkward night with your Boss and his family not to forget the same Boss who was inside you last night fucking you like a horse and you like a dirty whore was begging for more.