Chapter 17

I saw Manik brutally beating that Man showing no sign of mercy. Everyone was trying to stop him, but it seems like he is possessed. "Mr. Malhotra stop..." I tried calling for him...

"Stop, you will kill him or what Mr. Malhotra..." I shouted on top of my voice but still unheard. "What the hell is he doing?" Mukti exclaimed beside me. I don't care if the man is dead but I care about Manik who will be sentenced to jail because of a murder... I came out of Navya's embrace and immediately went towards Manik... Taking a hold of his shirt I almost pulled him to myself... "Manik, stop please..." I murmured crying taking away his attention. He turned to look at me and I cupped his cheek immediately...

"Please calm down..." I pleaded and watched his eyes going back to his normal self... He sighed pulling me close to him... "Take away this trash of your friend and here take this money and get him treated and while you are at it also make him learn how to respect a women because next time maybe he is not this lucky to survive..." Cabir threw some wad of cash to his friends and then some at Barleys manager so that he don't file for a police complaint. "I am sorry, because of me this night has been spoiled..." I apologised to our friends...

"Don't sweat it Nandini, you are okay and that's all that matter..." Navya smiled looking at me and before I could hug her again. I felt a pull at my hand, I looked at Manik... "We are leaving..." with the words thrown out he almost dragged me out of there... The look on the other three was priceless. Of course they would be wondering what changed between Manik and I? How can we go from being at each other's throat to being each other's shield now. It is confusing to me too. He kept on dragging me while I wanted to complain about this but seeing in what mood he was just minutes ago, I found it better to keep quiet... He dragged me out of the club, took the car keys from Valet and brought me towards his car... "My Car?" I came here with my own car, which was parked there somewhere but Manik ignored my words and I made a mental note to myself to come pick it up in the morning. 

He pushed the passenger door open and I immediately slid in soon he was on the wheels and we drove off... The silence was demeaning but Manik didn't look in the mood to entertain small talks right now. Gosh this angry hulk, but must I admit he looked so hot sometime back there.. I mean yeah, that was not a situation to lust over. But hell, was I turned on by seeing him so ruthless, so angry... The man has been totally carved with perfection... 

"Fucking hell..." I jumped with fear when I heard his sudden scream. We were parked at some deserted place and he was screaming in his hands. "Manik, are you okay?" I rubbed his back to calm him down, I don't understand why is he so aggravated... 

"Manik?"

"Don't?"

"But..."

"I said don't speak Nandini..." He shouted suddenly making me angry what the hell is wrong with him...

"Why the hell are you so mad at me?"

"Because it's all your fault...."

"It is my fault that some asshole decided to harass me? I can't believe you think so low of me Manik..."

"What the fuck! when did I say that?"

"God seriously you just did. You just said that it's my fault..."

"No, hell no... You are so fucking annoying that it irks me..."

"You are making no sense now Manik Malhotra..."

"It is your fault that I behaved like a fucking monster there, It's your fault that I wanted to kill that man because he put his hands on you and it's your fault that even being so mad right now, all I can think about is to pull you on my lap and kiss you senseless..." He spat and suddenly all the lusty thoughts came back in my mind and I felt little wet down there...