Chapter 26

I was having a la la la time in my dream. Manik's small loving pecks on all over my face were just giving me goosebumps. This Man has started invading my dream land also, I mean like seriously... "Wake up..." I heard him but nuzzled my face into crook of his neck... I am not waking up, I want to severe this dream for a bit long...

"Nandu come on open your eyes..." Again, what is wrong with him...

"Okay don't blame me then..." And a shriek left my mouth when his teeth sunk into my neck biting me furiously. This feels too real to be a dream. I immediately opened my eyes only to find Manik Malhotra in all his glory settled on my bed grinning ear to ear.... "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Seriously, you left me hanging without replying to my messages when you were clearly stuck in a different city with just girls around. I was scared for you..."

"Are you fucking kidding me Malhotra, you knew I was partying with others totally safe.. What are you even talking about?"

"Seriously Nandu, I drove whole night just for you and like this you treat me... I am disappointed..." He pouted looking so adorable that I forgot what I was angry for...

"You came here for me?"

"No, for Navya's hotter cousins..."

I glared and he pulled me in his lap attaching his lips to my neck.. "Of course I am here for you. Who else? I was so restless without you so much that I dragged Cabir and here I am..." He looked into my eyes and my heart skip a beat, there was a pool of emotions in there. I cupped his lips with mine and he deepened the kiss.. Tasting each and every corner of my mouth making me moan loudly..

"Manik..."

"Hmmm..."

"Will you be quick?"

"Ten minutes, I will just need ten minutes of you baby..." And with that his hand went inside my panties rubbing my core. My breath hitched. Damn, I can never get enough of his touches his kisses. He rubbed there for few seconds then suddenly flipped me on the bed. His mouth still kissing me his hand working on pulling off my panties... And soon enough I felt him entering inside me...

"I missed you..."

"I just left yesterday Manik..."

"So, what I still did missed you..."

He pushed harder and I did my best to suppress my moans... "Oh my God..." I squirmed under him while he keep on pushing faster and harder... "Come for me baby..." And like that's all I needed to hear before coming all around him, he followed soon after...

"Fuck all the ways I imagined spending this morning, this was not in the slightest of my plan..."

"But this was your best plan, admit it Nandini..." I laughed at his cockiness but where is the lie... This sure is my best plan...

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"I still can't believe they both were here a day before... I mean seriously..." Navya frowned at a distance where her fiance and his best friend were busy in filling their stomach. "Cabir, I can understand.. But Manik? I mean can you believe he drove 8 hours without a wink of sleep just to support Cabir... Impossible..." Mukti too look at both of them, disbelief written all over her face, while I hid my smile...

"Let it be guys, they were anyways suppose to be here by tomorrow right, so what if they are a day early..."

"Yeah you are right but I still can't believe it... But Thank God, Cabir had no idea about the party and girls it stays that ways..." Navya said agitated...