Chapter 13

I slumped down back on my seat stifling a monstrous yawn which threatened to come out from my mouth. Aiyappa I am dead tired, why won't I be after hardly having a two hour sleep last night. And how could I have slept soundly after what happened in Mr. Malhotra's cabin. I came so early today just because I was too nervous and now I dread the time when he will step into his cabin and I will have to face him.

Should have taken a day off Nandini, but then what I am going to face now would have happened tomorrow. Maybe pack away and going to Yoganda forever will help. Maybe I should try that? Okay stop being ridiculous, you aren't the only one who kissed, it takes two to tango. So, if you are at wrong he is too. It's better to talk it out and put an end to all this. You can't be sexually attracted to your boss. It is wrong so very wrong, he is your boss for goodness sake and he have a horrible personality.

I gave myself the talk until I heard Manik outside, he is here already and now is the time to face him and acknowledge whatever happened yesterday. I took deep breath to compose myself and then stood up to go outside. I made his favorite cup of tea and with a little more prep talk finally knocked on his door.

"Come in..." it was a faint whisper but loud enough for me to hear and to prove that this face off can not be avoided. I entered inside looking anywhere but him. "Good morning Mr. Malhotra, here..." I kept the cup at his table thinking whether to leave or to stay back. He never once look up at me and kept himself engrossed in the file in front of him. "Thank you Ms. Moorthy..." I waited for few more seconds but when he didn't acknowledge my presence, I thought it was best to leave. "Bring me my schedule..." I was almost out of the door when I heard him.

I entered my cabin almost feeling out of breath. Talking to him feels more difficult then ever. I immediately prepared his schedule and sadly there were no appointments for today that means he will be in the office for whole day. Why Aiyappa why? After killing some more minutes just to stall facing him again, I finally decided to enter his cabin and this time he was standing lazily at the window, his hands folded on his chest, looking terrific in a black suit staring directly at me.

I gulped. "Your schedule..." I kept it on his table but he made no move to come forward nor he tore away his gaze making me more and more nervous every passing second. "If there is nothing else, I will leave..." I asked in a small voice. Suddenly he stood straight to his full height and walked towards me. My palms felt sweaty. "Don't you think we need to have a talk Ms. Moorthy?" He was almost crashing my personal space.

"Do we?" My eyes met with his and for a brief second they slid down to his lips. Oh boy do they look fine. I just want to taste them all over again. "We do..." He whispered over my lips making me almost loose control. "Let's talk then..." I wanted to sound confident but it came out all squeaky making him smirk.

"Whatever happened yesterday..."

"Shouldn't have happened Mr. Malhotra..."

"But it did...."

"You started it..."

"But you didn't seem to mind or hardly stopped me, neither yesterday nor at the party..."

"You remember what happened at the party?"

I can't believe him. He fooled me so easily, the nervousness was now turned into fury. How could he play with me like that. "So you kissed me at the party then pretended to forget and then kissed me again yesterday knowing very well that I am your assistant all of this is very wrong..." I huffed in annoyance.

"Like I said before, you didn't stopped me or made any effort to get away from me..."

"I wanted to..."

"Then why didn't you?" His voice become more hoarse whilst his palm came in contact with my cheeks and he rubbed over them slightly making me shiver.

"All of this is wrong..." I whispered meekly...

"Yes it is..." His hand now went behind my neck.

"We shouldn't be doing this..."

"Yeah we shouldn't..." He cupped my neck and pulled me closer his lips hovering over mine and again he attached them with mine and again I did nothing to stop him. He started kissing me slowly while I enjoy the every bit of it. Then he insert his tongue inside my mouth rubbing against mine, I did the same. I was trying to match his pace which make him groan in pleasure and that sound was enough to make me wet.

Slowly he pushed me back on the sofa, hovering over me. Our lips never got apart still kissing, tongue rubbing against each other with force. The blood rushing south and we both were getting turned on each second. He kissed me feverishly, his one hand was on my neck keeping me straight and other slid down to my breast he gave a little squeeze there and I moan in the kiss... What feels like forever we break apart to catch a breath. "It is wrong, you are my assistant. We should stop..." He said this and just seconds later his lips were sucking on my neck making me go crazy. He was sitting on the sofa while I was in his lap. He swiped his tongue at my ear lobe and than slightly bit it.

"We really should stop..." My hand went to his head and I pulled him closer taking his lips for another kiss and we kept on going on and on for long. "Fuck Nandini, see what you do to me..." My name has never sounded this sexy before. He pushed me on his hard on and a whimper escape my lips when I feel his hard dick pressed to my core, I wonder how he will feel inside me. I grind on him and he moaned at the contact. "Fuck What the hell are we doing Manik..."

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************