Chapter 20

Neyonika Malhotra my Step Mom. I haven't hated someone as much as I hate her and this is not because she took my Mother's place but because she is a fucking bitch and I hate her no matter what. She has again made me angry and anxious and that made me call up Nandini, she was sleeping probably but the desperation in my voice didn't let her question much and she did agreed to come see me at my Pant house... I needed her, I need to be fucking inside her. She helps me forget and that all I need to do right now, before I screw up my relationship with my Father...

Doorbell rang and I took long strides to get to the door... "Are you okay?" That was the first thing she asked when I opened the gate for her and again some foreign emotion splurred inside me. I was mad before she came but now in her presence, I wanted to devour her. Her sweet smell, her tempting body, consumed my critical thinking and made blood rush to every part of my body. I felt hot and frantic for her touch.

"What do you think?" I lean in close to her neck I trailed my lips up, moving my hand to cup the other side of her head. "You don't look okay..." She sighed and leaned into my other hand opening up her neck slowly. "You are right I am not okay..." I mumbled and planted a soft kiss right under her jaw. She shivered into me, her crotch pressing against my hard bulge in my pants. I groaned and grabbed her hips lifting her off the ground, she locked her legs behind my waist.. "Lock the gate..." I ordered softly kissing her neck. 

Once she locked the door, I brought her up straight to my room.I squeezed her ass and pressed my bulge hard into her rocking hips. She moaned, holding her leg on my side, I pushed her back into the wall. Diving into her neck, tempting her skin with my lingering hot kisses. Our hips moved in sweet sync with each other, grinding and rubbing each other... "Manik..." She moaned my name and it turned me on more if that was even possible.. God this women just had no idea how even her smallest of acts have a effect on me... 

I dragged my hand up her body, her dress hiked up around her hips while grabbed her throat softly my hips hovering over her. "Do you want me as bad as I want you?" I pushed a teasing finger over her panties. She nodded her head moaning at the sudden touch.. "I want to hear your perfect lips say it, Nandini.." I moved past her small panties, pushing my fingers over her pussy, feeling her wetness coat my fingers instantly..

"I do want you..." Her body was shivering and I was happy seeing her react that way at my mere touch. "Fuck, you are so wet..." I walked us over to my bed and threw her down as if she was my rag doll. We were gasoline and fire. These desires we have for each other, the terms we have made for each other simply seem disaster.. But lust has took over the sane part of our mind and we were not thinking beyond that...

I removed my jeans and shirt, leaving my define muscular body on display moving in between Nandini's legs. My movement was so fast and hard, it seemed like every second I spent away from her skin was deadly. I shoved her dress up and grinded down on her body pressing my aching bulge against her wet pussy making her whine out a moan before moving down... "I crave for you Nandini..." I breathed through kisses that I trailed up her stomach. 

She arched her back and I rubbed my hands up her curving sides like we were in sync. We locked eyes for a moment before capturing each other's lips in a messy hungry kiss. I groaned into her mouth and tasted each inch of her as my hands possessed her body. She bucked her hips into my fingers when they brush her clit. "Manik please..." She panted closing her eyes...

"Tell me what you want?" I pressed my thumb on her clit and started rubbing it achingly slow in large circles. She wrapped her legs around my side raising her hips into my touch. "You, I want you Manik..." She breathed through moans.. "Ah good girl..." I removed my hand and placed it roughly around her neck... "You are mine, when you get like this, you are mine.. You come to me and no one else, you got that?"