Chapter 3

Beep beep...

"What?"

"Come home Bhai, Dad is waiting for you, and I might add not in a very good mood..." I groaned pinching the bridge of my nose. How does every time he gets to know about these extracurricular activities of mine. No matter how hard I try to keep all of this covered, he always gets to know this. Come on Manik now be ready for a good screaming session over the breakfast. Great start of a weekend.

I stood up from my bed in my naked glory. "So sexy..." I heard a female voice purred and I turned around to find that attractive female wrapped in my blanket despite of single clothing on her model body. What was her name again? Sonia, Sunaina? Whatever, she was good I have to give her that and I had a great time with her.

"Going for a Shower, should I join you?" She asked purring in my ears making me scoff. Why do they expect that they will be getting more of Manik. It's just a one-night thing and next morning I don't like to repeat my mistake. "No thank you sweetheart but I would like you to leave now..."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, you heard me..."

"So, what they all say is correct, you really are a bastard..." I gave her one of my charming smile clearly ignoring the profanities which she throws at me. I entered the Washroom hoping once I come back, she wouldn't be here. 

And just like I thought, when I came out my penthouse was empty making me sigh in relief. The only reason I have bought this place was to have fun in my life. As I can never take these girls back at Malhotra Mansion and hotels never seems a good idea to me. Even if they come to this place, they have never been to my Bedroom. I always do the dirty with them in my guestroom and then kick them out the next morning.

Sometimes I feel bad but then again, these girls throw themselves at me. They already knew I am not the one to date, but they are always coming back to me. For money or for the pleasure I provide them in bed. So, it reduces my guilt and anyways I can never fall in love so why not just enjoy the life with the beauties around. 

I parked my Porsche in the garage and made my way towards the dining room. "Good morning, everyone..." I settled down on my seat and started filling my plate with the good food sprawled on the table. After so much of a cardio last night, I really am hungry.

Raj - Why didn't you come home last night?

Manik - Meeting ran till late, so I crashed at the penthouse only.

Raj - With a new girl again. 

Manik - No, I was alone Dad. 

"Oh, stop bull shitting me Manik, I am tired of your ways. When are you going to change huh? Is this what I have taught you?" His voice raised and I lost my appetite immediately. "You are 29 years old and soon to be a CEO, this is the example you are going to set? A player CEO Manik Malhotra?" Neyonika scoffed making my eyes twitch. She is enjoying seeing me bashed.

Manik - What is there to laugh?

Neyonika - Oh just seeing your father pushing his head in a wall.

Manik - You are the one right, you are the one snitching on me, right?

Raj - Lower your voice Manik, that's your mother.

Manik - She is your wife Dad, not my mother.

Dhruv - Dad stop scolding him, let him finish his food.

Neyonika - You keep out of this Dhruv. Let his Dad talk some sense in him. He is not even ashamed.

Manik - Why would I be? What have I done anyways?