A Luxury

RIN

That woman had not lied.

The room is huge. One side of it is completely made out of glass, a massive window that overlooks the dimly lit streets below. The color of the curtains match the covers of the bed.

A warm scarlet.

I blush heavily when I see that there really is only one bed— a king size set right in the center of the room. The rug is also red— and there is an entire damn jar of rose petals on the nightstand.

I'm almost glad that Jungkook is over-the-top exhausted.

The moment I unlock the door, he slumps into one end of the bed. The lamplight is a soft gold when I turn it on, and I instantly turn it back off at the tingly atmosphere that it creates.

I cringe to myself.

I hated tingles.

Making sure he's completely knocked out on the bed, I check out the bath. It's so much better than I expect, and I hush an excited sound when I even find two pairs of clean, warm pajamas in the closet.

This was awesome.

I was not about to get into bed with these clothes, dusty and spotted with dried blood.

I strip once I'm in. The water is piping hot against my skin, and I shudder with pleasure as I slip inside the tub. There's a slight scent of floral in the air.

Jungkook was missing out.

I splash the water against my face.

But right now, that didn't seem like my proble—

"Rin?"

I instantly freeze at the sound of his voice. It's echoing right outside the bathroom, and my face pales when I realize that I had not locked the door behind me.

"Don't come in!" I yelp, my arms instinctively crossing over my bare chest.

I'm completely stripped naked right now.

"I won't." He says, and I sense a faint trace of relief in his words as they echo over the door. "I was just wondering where you were. I'll leave you alone."

His footsteps fade away again.

And I can no longer bask peacefully.

My heart's back to beating rapidly inside my chest. Questions rush through my mind— when had he woken? I had been so sure, that he would've slept like a rock until the morning in the least.

A blush reddens my cheeks.

_________________________________

My damp hair drips water down to the lines of my shoulder. And I fidget my toes underneath the silken covers, feeling both comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time as I anxiously wait for him to finish washing.