Lunch Date

RIN

It's perfect.

From the hot, soothing temperature of the water. The slight humidity in the sunlit air, seeping through open blinds. A faint scent of roses from the soap, and the bubbles floating on the surface of the water.

I'm mindlessly twisting our golden ring on my finger when I hear the door suddenly click open.

My eyes meet Jungkook's. He stands there for a dazed second, his sleepy eyes instantly running down the lines of my figure before tearing themselves away.

"S-Sorry, Rin. I'll be right outside."

He shuts the door before I can even say anything, a heavy blush tinting his pale cheeks.

I smile uncontrollably.

And why in the world was he being so shy? He'd seen me so many times already.

I tuck a wet strand of hair behind the curve of my ear before calling for him. My voice is already teasing— I just can't help myself.

"Jungkook! Come back."

I hear a pause, then a muffled murmur behind the shut door.

"...why?"

"I need something." I quickly lie, my fingers tapping away at the bottom of the bathtub. "Come on."

The door slowly swings back open.

He doesn't even come in. And I raise a brow when all he does is stick an arm between the crack of the door, with a towel gripped in his fingers.

"Here."

"Not what I need." I say, making my voice sound more impatient. "Jungkook, come in."

Was it because it was early or what?

He was acting like we'd never been in bed together before.

I hear a soft breath. Then Jungkook slips into the bathroom, the towel still held uselessly in his hand. I smile hugely as I wave, pointing at the stool in front of the tub.

"Sit."

He hesitates, clearly keeping his gaze off my figure.

"Rin, I want to give you priva—"

"Sit."

He purses his lips. Then he finally listens, and I beam at him as I move closer to the edge of the tub. I cross my hands together, resting my chin on top of my forearms.

He sighs.

"Rin, what do you want from me now."

I don't stop smiling as I beckon him near. The air is so hot from the steam of the water, and the mirror is a mess of fog as I tenderly clasp my hands around his jaw.

Then I start kissing him, light pecks on his cheeks and neck.

I shoot him a seductive look, placing my hand on top of his and brushing the same ring he also had on his finger.

"Wanna come in with me?"

And I barely stop myself from laughing when he turns away, the blush even heavier on his face. The tips of his ears are burning red.

"Rin, it's too early for this."

"Nothing's ever too early." I say playfully, shifting my hazel hair behind my bare shoulder. He gives me a warning look.