Otherside

RIN

"You fucking bitch, tell me where she is."

I kick ferociously at one of the soldiers when he tries to come closer. There's already someone gripping my arms, but I've made myself completely slack— dragging my feet on the floor to give these bastards the hardest time as possible.

The sole of my shoe connects with the guy's nose. And I crack a smile as he curses furiously, his hand flying to wrap over his face. I see a thin trail of blood.

Ha.

Got 'em.

Then a yelp rips from my lips as I'm suddenly thrown onto the floor. My ribs rattle with the impact, and I suck in a breath as I quickly shuffle up to a sitting position. My hands are still bound behind my back.

I finally see the face of the man who'd been holding me from the behind.

Oh wow.

It's that motherfucker who almost shot Jungkook. The same one who'd almost wrung my neck like a chicken.

He smiles devilishly at my stunned expression.

"Surprise."

"Nice to see you again, girl."

I scream as he grip a handful of my hazel hair. Tears spring to my eyes as he jerks my head upward, at how hard he pulls. I'm almost surprised I didn't go bald just now.

"Nothing without Jeon Jungkook," He muses, at my eyes rimmed red. Then the look in his eyes suddenly chill, as he stares down at me.

"Do you want to see what he gave me?"

He grips my jaw. And I hiss as he roughly pulls my face closer, almost right up against him. Then he lifts his shirt.

A huge, messy tangle of scar tissue marks his side. Red and purple— streaks of infected green.

Okay.

So?

"You deserve it," I whisper, jerking my head back. "You deserve more, fucking loser."

Did he really think I'd forgotten the way he'd stuck his gun right up to Jungkook's forehead?

He laughs. And a chill runs down my spine when he motions for the other soldier to leave the room. The door closes, and I hear the click.

My eyes fly to his hand when I hear another click, and a metallic sound as a blade cuts through the air. There's a knife there.

I tense. But I don't show it.

"What are you gonna do? Cut me up?" I say, raising a brow. "Really? Such a brave guy you are, using a weapon when—"

There's the sound of cloth tearing.

The front of my shirt falls open. And I scream, pulling away immediately. He only laughs when I do, his eyes raking across my exposed top, settling on my bra.

A smirk twists his lips.

"Bet Jeon Jungkook was all over you, hm?"

My shirt, now in pieces, falls limply to the floor. My body feels too cold— and I can only yell at him to not come any closer as he comes, step by step. I feel like I might just throw up.