I'm Building Bikini Bottom in neon

"I'm Building a Beechcraft in Neon"

Author: Zi Qingmo

Copywriting of this article:

After clearing all the copies, Jingu Shihiru, who left the main world to retire, inexplicably appeared on his mobile phone titled "I'm Building a Beechcraft in Neon" Fort" management simulation game.

Players need to build Beechburg in Neon and help the residents of Beechburg rebuild their homes.

The game cannot be uninstalled and is forced to be played.

On the first day of the game, Shri Kamiya built the pineapple house in a school called "Spells College" on the map.

As a result, a big pineapple fell from the sky in the Magic High School, and a yellow sponge appeared that was suspected to be a "super-grade curse spirit" that could not be eliminated no matter how hard it worked and never stopped!

On the second day of the game, Jingu Shihiru went up to the game and created the Easter Island Effigy House and built it on the busiest street in Yokohama.

At this point, it is not the alarm clock that wakes up the port Mafia staff, but the sound of the recorder that sounds on time every day, and the performer is still an octopus!

On the Nth day of the game, Jingu Sihiru finally successfully built the Krusty Crab King and placed it next to Poirot Cafe.

Since then, the crime rate in Miwa Town has plummeted, and everyone has fallen in love with Krabby Patty, including the murderer!

The map was almost full, so Jingu Si Zhou could only build the Sea Hegemon next to a winery, and asked the ruffian boss to change his career to selling wine. He no longer stole the Krabby Patty recipe, but instead stole the secret brewing recipe named "APTX4869" from the factory next door. .

Jingu Si Zhou, who was about to relax after playing crazy games, went out and stared at the changed world, dumbfounded.

It turns out that the neon in "I Build a Bikini Castle in Neon" is the neon where he took care of his old age.

Later, the Infinite Circulation dungeon No.1 Kamiya Shihiru was re-employed, and was elected as the manager of Bikini Castle by the strange members who appeared in the game, and became the target of attack by all forces.

Jingu Si Zhou: ...it feels good to be the boss. This staff is just so annoying.

Copywriting time: 2022.8.11

Row: No logic, really no logic.

Content tags: Comprehensive Manga Bunno Cursed Conan

Search Keywords: Protagonist: Jingu Shihiru ┃ Supporting Role: ┃ Others:

One-sentence introduction: I became the boss of Bikini Castle.

Intention: Work hard and gain wealth, I’m ready!

VIP Recommendation Medal Jingu

Shihiru, who completed all dungeon tasks from the main world, came to Neon Retirement. Infinite Game Company selected him, who was in retirement, to be responsible for testing the unreleased new game "I Build Bikini Castle in Neon". In the game, the protagonist needs to help the residents of Beachburg who were made homeless by jellyfish to rebuild their homes. Buildings belonging to Bikini Castle were built as a result...

This article is humorous and uses a funny and nonsensical way to write about the daily collision between Bikini Castle residents and neon aborigines. The full text is relaxed and harmonious, suitable for reading after dinner to relax the mind.