27

Chapter 27 Goal! Winery secret recipe! 

As Squidward expected, Ogai Mori soon stopped laughing.

He rubbed the bridge of his nose, his expression almost unbearable.

Squidward is not a good and considerate subordinate. The boss sells things faster than anyone else.

Not to mention that under the guidance of "gods", he also had the heart to usurp the throne and become the boss and become the master.

The idea of ​​usurping the throne came up, just wait until Mori Ogai dies and he takes over.

Squidward was snickering beside him, and a piece of cake suddenly hit him. Before he could react, Patrick came over, opened his mouth, and ate the cake cleanly from his face.

Squidward's face was paralyzed the whole time. He had never seen any big scenes since becoming neighbors with SpongeBob.

Patrick licked his hands, found something like a button from his pocket and pinned it to his beach shorts.

He didn't know why he did it, but he just did it anyway.

Patrick never needs a reason for what he does.

"There's a picture."

Nakajima Atsushi came over curiously.

The picture is very shaky and the voices of SpongeBob and Patrick can be heard.

Ranbu, who was dozing out of boredom while sitting on the chair with his head facing the ceiling, also dragged his chair over.

Without a case, it's really boring.

Hopefully watching others make fools of themselves and be tortured will relieve his boredom.

"Are you setting up the venue?" Kunikida asked.

Among those present, the person most familiar with the Port Mafia Building was Osamu Dazai.

He quickly recognized from the furnishings that this was a large conference room that was not commonly used.

"It's a conference room. Patrick Star and Spongebob Squarepants should be setting up the venue for the fan meeting."

He said this with a smile on his lips, and his tone was unabashedly gloating.

Kunikida glanced at Dazai vaguely.

He has been partners with Dazai for a long time, and although he doesn't know him well, he can keenly sense some of his special emotions.

Osamu Dazai harbors great ill will towards the Port Mafia, and even more towards the leader of the Port Mafia, Mori Ogai.

Do they have any holidays?

Without thinking too much, Kunikida was quickly relieved.

Who hasn’t Dazai spent the holidays with?