28-29

Chapter 28 The operation to capture the Phantom Thief begins! 

Is it a bad taste in game production?

The character of the ruffian boss is a scientist with an antisocial personality, but he only wants to open a restaurant.

Take a look, have you ever seen a scientist with an antisocial personality open a restaurant? Force level plummeted.

Jingu Sizhou controlled the machine that required the cooperation of two people. When he first started using it, the machine did not start smoothly because of lack of tacit understanding.

The ruffian boss as an NPC is uncontrollable, and similarly, the player Shen Gong Si Zhou is also uncontrollable.

Looking up at the luck value of only three points, Shengong Sizhou already acquiesced that this branch had failed.

Just practice and experience what failure means in advance.

The naughty boss sits in a special machine disguised as a mosquito. The naughty boss controls the left wing, while Jingu Sihiro controls the right button.

Jingu Sihi complained: "This operation can be completed by one person, why do you have to do it with an NPC?"

Captain: "Lower the difficulty to ensure the fun of the game."

Jingu Sihi said with a paralyzed face: "Are you sure? "

Believe me, it's obviously more difficult to operate like this.

The mosquito flew crookedly, bumped into a pedestrian and fell to the ground quickly. After a while, it scrambled around the corner and then took off again.

The ruffian boss wiped the sweat from his forehead and breathed a sigh of relief: "Good cooperation."

Shen Gong Si Zhou replied to him with an expressionless "...".

Not bad.

"Hey, what's the point of rebuilding Bikini Castle with such a good intention? Why not join me and rule this land world."

The ruffian laughed evilly.

Jingu Sizhou saw imaginary bubbles popping up above his head, playing the scene he was making up in his mind.

The huge green one-eyed creature was taller than a building, and behind him was the sky full of fire.

With a random push, a building collapsed, and with one step, most of the densely packed ant-like humans were crushed to death.

He kept destroying and laughing more and more crazily.

"I love being a bad guy! I love the feeling of being scared!"

He stopped in front of the Krusty Krab and remained indifferent to Mr. Crab's pleas.

With one kick, most of the Crab King was broken into pieces.

The ruffian boss kicked one after another, lifting and lowering, lifting and lowering again.

"With the Krusty Krab gone, there is only one restaurant left, the Hegemon of the Sea. Everyone can only eat at the Hegemon of the Sea."