12-16

Chapter 12: Patrick, the super-strong squirrel from Texas,

holds a magnifying glass and carefully observes everything he encounters on the road.

He pointed to a small stone and said: "Hey, is it you who is the murderer? Tell me honestly!"

While Pai Daxing was "seriously searching" for the murderer, Osamu Dazai was observing whether the big tree in front of him was suitable for hanging.

Patrick closed one eye and saw the bugs on the tree through the magnifying glass with the other eye.

He twisted the bug up and said angrily: "I found you, the terrible murderer who is good at hiding!"

Osamu Dazai: "..."

Forget it, let's complete the task first.

I'm going to be tortured crazy by this brainless starfish.

Osamu Dazai visited several parties and asked about the details of the case. He listened carefully with his notebook in hand. He had never worked so seriously before.

Patrick took the magnifying glass and took the trouble to shine on everything, repeating the same words: "Is the murderer you?" "Is

that pink starfish investigating the case with you?"

The person who asked this question didn't think so. There is something strange about his words.

Dazai Osamu raised his eyes and said with a smile: "He is my 'colleague', Patrick Star." The

other party did not have any doubts and said euphemistically: "What an energetic young man."

Dazai Osamu put away the book that recorded the case information. .

The last coin was stuffed into the rocking car outside the convenience store by Patrick Star.

Patrick rocked back and forth as the car rocked, his head spinning dizzy.

"Hey, you are definitely not a murderer, right?"

When the time was up, the rocking car stopped swinging.

Patrick got off the rickshaw with a paralyzed face: "Happy time always ends quickly."

He took out his pocket, penniless, and could not sit on the rickshaw again.

"Damn it, there's not even a coin left."

Patrick walked up to Osamu Dazai and scratched his head in confusion: "What am I doing here?"

Osamu Dazai: "...investigating the case of missing children."

"Oh, investigating the case."

Patrick still had the same look on his face. Confused: "What am I doing here?"

Osamu Dazai: "..."

He now had to admit his previous mistakes.

It was a very wrong decision to bring Patrick to the detective agency out of spite.

Dazai Osamu squatted down and poked the limp Patrick's belly.