45

Chapter 45 The dead man arrived late but

the lollipop was strawberry flavored. Ranpo's nose twitched. The smell was very similar to the smell of the person next to him.

He stretched out his hand: "I want more."

Gojo Satoru pushed down his sunglasses that had slipped slightly, and his eyes hidden under the sunglasses raised with a frivolous and wanton smile.

"Do I look easy to talk to?"

Ranpo tilted his head and looked at Gojo Satoru with squinted eyes.

"Well, it seems very troublesome."

Gojo Satoru said "hum" through his nose, and said unhappily: "Then you reach out and ask me for something."

Is Ranpo a person who can read people's faces?

No, he cares about his own mood.

If he is well, everything will be fine!

"More."

Gojo Satoru: "..."

He felt in his pocket again and put all the lollipops and loosely wrapped candies in his hands.

Gojo Satoru warned: "No more, not even one!"

Ranpo curled his lips and put the candies in his pockets on both sides of his coat.

The cheek stuffed with the lollipop bulged, and his voice was chaotic, sweet with strawberry flavor, as soft as gummy candy.

Gojo Satoru directly exposed Gojo Satoru's lie: "Liar! There is also another pocket!"

Gojo Satoru reached out and poked his bulging cheeks, wondering: "Can someone like this also be a detective?"

Ranpo opened his eyes. , glanced at him: "Arrogant and proud, lack of sleep and dreams, only four hours of sleep every day... The bank card is hidden in the inner pocket, the password is..." Gojo Satoru covered his mouth

.

"You are a detective, and no one can be a detective except you."

Damn it, is the detective industry so complicated now? Can you even deduce the bank card password?

Ranpo pushed him away, glared at him, and fixed his hair.

He suddenly stopped and pointed at the wall: "Photo here."

Gojo Satoru felt like he was the little brother of Edogawa who was walking around, pointing where he wanted to go.

"Is this here?"

Gojo Satoru forced out a fake smile.

Ranbu squatted down, looked at the illuminated ground, touched and poked with his fingers.

He didn't know what he found, and his whole person became a little sad.