56

Chapter 56: The selected child

has powerful weapons and tools to cover up his crimes.

The only thing left now is...

"Jay, from now on, I will always be by your side and working with you on missions."

After saying that, Gojo Satoru prepared to leave with the pile of weapons.

Xia Youjie: "..."

Does this require him to create an alibi? ! !

"It's inconvenient to carry so many things."

Gojo Satoru looked up to the sky and said: "God, there are too many things to carry, so think of a way."

After a while, a parachute swayed with a schoolbag. Float down.

"How can a school bag carry this huge laser cannon?"

Gojo Satoru said reluctantly, holding the school bag: "Just give it a try."

He actually put it in. Gojo Satoru gave a thumbs up to the sky and praised: " As expected of a god, all the gifts he gives are good things." 

Will the gods be so responsive to his requests? Gojo Satoru waved to Xia Youjie with his schoolbag on his back: "Well, I'll see you later." 

He put on his glasses and disappeared. Xia Youjie held his head, not because he didn't want to stop Gojo Satoru, but because Gojo Satoru had so many high-tech weapons in his hands, he was really afraid that if he didn't get his way, he would just blow him away with one shot. He should have had the sense to know that the higher-ups couldn't kill him so simply and crudely... He should have known that... 

Xia Youjie hesitated for a while, but still did not choose to report the matter to Noctua Zhengdao. He thought arrogantly that since the magical contact lens was there, it wouldn't matter if the conference building where the high-level officials were located was destroyed. Everyone should only guess whether the higher-ups provoked some aliens, so they sent laser cannons to warn them, but Gojo Satoru didn't think so. 

Xia Youjie kept giving himself psychological comfort and finally convinced himself. As long as he doesn't let go of the chain and doesn't expose Gojo Satoru, no one will know about the earth-shattering things he has done. Thinking of this, Xia Youjie relaxed a little. 

As for those high-level executives who are going to be unlucky, let them die. 

... 

Xia Youjie received a video from Gojo Satoru. He was saying "yeah" to the screen, and there were explosions behind him. His scattered silver hair was ruffled by the wind, but he was the only one who could still calmly take pictures in front of the cannon fire. 

Xia Youjie looked helpless and replied: [Xia Youjie: Don't get discovered! ] 

[Gojo Satoru: Don't worry, the barrier inside is still there. I just want to teach them a lesson. It's best to cut off an arm or a leg or something, so that the old guys don't have time to trouble me. ] 

[Xia Youjie: Really, I’ve been acting like this. ]

 [Gojo Satoru: Jay, we are accomplices. ]