35

Chapter 35: The beautiful pet

Spongebob was so excited that he couldn't sleep all night.

I looked at the alarm clock again and again. The second hand moved very slowly.

He kept his eyes wide open and followed the movement of the second hand, and the whites of his eyes were covered with red bloodshot eyes until dawn.

The alarm clock sounded with a "boom".

SpongeBob jumps back to the ground, ready to go.

"I'm ready!"

After a long wait, he finally waited until the driving school was rebuilt and classes resumed.

Stuffing the ten-page study plan he wrote last night into his pocket, SpongeBob is ready to go to class again, and once again put a little star behind his name.

He was the first to arrive, his eyes fixed on the closed door, waiting for it to open.

The door opened from the inside, and Puff was startled.

Puff: "...I should get used to it."

SpongeBob went to class two hours early.

Spongebob: "Good morning, Mr. Puff."

Mr. Puff was not nice, so he replied in frustration: "Good morning."

When he opened the classroom door, SpongeBob was the first one.

He chose the good student seat in the first row, closest to the teacher.

"Hahahahaha, I can't wait."

Spongebob was not idle, cleaning up and down the classroom by himself.

The names of the students who came to class were carefully written on the small blackboard standing nearby.

Looking forward to the time when there are stars behind his name.

SpongeBob touched the table gently and leaned over to smell it: "I love learning, hurry up and go to class!"

...

Fushiguro Megumi carried his schoolbag, which contained the bento that Tsumiki made for him.

Knock on Sandy's door.

The door clocked in, and one kick flew out.

"Ada!"

Fushiguro Megumi clasped the strap of her schoolbag with both hands. She didn't even move her brows, with an expressionless face. She ducked to the side to avoid Sandy's first attack today.

Sandy stood still and said with satisfaction: "The speed of dodging is very fast, but there is still room for improvement. Keep working hard."

Through the green water pipe, Sandy and Megumi Fushiguro arrived at the driving school.

The considerate Puff prepared a small cake for the morning, with a smile on his face, and his dejected attitude was completely different when facing SpongeBob.