55

Chapter 55 It turns out that he is really the Son of God.

"Where are you going to hang out again?"

Karen looked down at the ruffian boss and said mercilessly: "I haven't seen anyone all day long, and I don't care about the management of the Sea Tyrant. I don't want to steal the secret recipe to improve the wine." Bad business, leaving early and coming back late. My dear, have you fallen into what you are now?"

The ruffian boss looked unconcerned: "I'm sorry, I don't have time to listen to your ruthless criticism here. I have to go and talk to you today. Miss Glass is dating."

"Miss Glass? Dating?!"

Karen said angrily: "Is this why you don't go home all day? Do you have another woman outside?" "

Now that things have happened, there is nothing to tell. It's yours. I've had enough of your ruthless responsibilities. There is no encouragement, only cynicism, which hits my fragile heart. I don't need such a wife. I fell in love at first sight with the beautiful, gentle and considerate Miss Glass, and I am pursuing her! Karen, you can't stop me."

Karen sneered: "If I hadn't been with you all the time, you would have forgotten to even blink."

The ruffian's eyes were red and bloodshot, so dry that he broke into a cold sweat.

"I don't think something is right."

Karen was speechless: "Blink."

The boss blinked: "Thanks, Karen."

"I think we need to talk."

The boss: "There's no need, Miss Glass still Waiting for me."

The ruffian boss waved back and entered the teleportation device.

"I won't have dinner with you tonight. I've prepared a candlelight dinner to spend a romantic night with Miss Glass." Karen was extremely angry: "I want to see how easy it is for

this carefree single-celled life form to The woman is moved!"

Karen followed and entered the teleportation device. She pushed open the door of Miss Puff's driving school and searched around for the location of the ruffian boss.

Gojo Satoru pulled down his sunglasses: "Am I wrong? A computer with legs is coming towards us?"

Xia Youjie also saw it: "Satoru, you read that right."

"Hello everyone . I am Karen, have you seen such a single-celled organism?"

A picture of the ruffian boss appeared on Karen's computer screen.

Gojo Satoru: "This little ruffian is pestering Glass, and I'm amazed that he hasn't been beaten away by Glass yet."

Xia Youjie explained: "Glass has been busy doing experiments on the ruffian boss recently, spending all day in the laboratory. Trying to analyze the ruffian boss."

Finally, there was a Bikini Castle creature that allowed her to conduct experiments for free, and of course Glass would not let it go.